The Student Room Group

The Perfect Sandwich.

Take one loaf of crusty white bread, ideally still warm and wafting "mmm, fresh baked" smell everywhere.
Cut off two slices, spread with flora/bertolli spread, and add a squidge of Heinz tomato sauce.
Yum.

Alternatively, two medium pre-sliced slices, lettuce, spread, a slice of processed cheese and some tomoto sauce, if you want.

Any other suggestions?

No bloody mayonnaise.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Meat And Lots Of It :biggrin:
Reply 2
Ok.

Light rye bread.

chicken, roasted pumpkin, spinach leaves, cheddar and mayo. Into toasted sandwich press. BLISS.
Bacon / Ham, Rocket with butter
Hmm my perfect sandwich would be think white bread with loads of smooth peant butter in mmmm!
Reply 5
Cheese and branston pickle
Reply 6
I had a lovely one at a Swiss service station:

Mozerella, tomato, rosemary (I think)
Peanut butter and jelly.......
I like grated mozzerella on a sandwich :redface:
Cheese, ham, pickle and beetroot. Sounds nasty, but tastes gorgeous.
Cheddar, ketchup and pickled onions on toasted white bread. Mmm. Alternatively, grated cheddar and salt & vinegar crisps on new, pre-sliced, thick white bread. Yummy.
Reply 11
My perfect sandwich is a plain toasted bagel which will have NO butter or spread on it (eugh), a little grated cheddar none of this processed rubbish (eugh) and tuna with a little mayo (not an over kill) and some chopped onion. Mmmmmm.
Reply 12
Two words - Bacon buttie!
Reply 13
Fry bacon and onions in a pan, grill a steak and slice it up, and put everything in your choice of bread.
winnie the poo
Peanut butter and jelly.......

Note: The peanut butter MUST be smooth, not nutty!

Also, the 'jelly' MUST be strawberry jam!
1987 College Guy
Note: The peanut butter MUST be smooth, not nutty!

Also, the 'jelly' MUST be strawberry jam!

Yay another smooth pb fan- everyone I know likes the crunchy stuff!
Reply 16
glyn from big brother's favourite sandwich:

black pudding, salt and vinegar crisps, coleslaw and tomato sauce - anyone dare to try it?? barf..
Reply 17
Toasted white bagel, salami, brie, lettuce and tomato.
Reply 18
Smoked salmon and cream cheese, with lettuce and tomato! mmmmmmmmm :biggrin:
Reply 19
Thick white crusty bread, some flora, two-9 slices of mild cheddar cheese, tomatos, cherry tomatos, some spring onions.

Latest