The Student Room Group

What is your perfect partner?

For sure, no's ever and will never be perfect. We all have mistakes but I'm quite interesting about what your perfect partner (boyfriend/girlfriend) would look like? Take your time and answer it!
Reply 1
Tall
Fit
Naturally blonde or red head
Light eyes
Reply 2
@xox416 Oh, literally perfect honestly! But what about the personality? Funny, kind or not? Style? Maybe include that in your post too!
kind and funny. someone with their own mind and ambitions.

looks will always be second to personality and spirit for me.
Reply 4
Original post by m0on4ge_d4ydreAm
kind and funny. someone with their own mind and ambitions.

looks will always be second to personality and spirit for me.

Glad that you don't care that much for personality. It's quite true that looks don't matter or at least they aren't everything and this shouldn't be the way we judge/treat people or decide whom to date but good-looking leaves a good impression from the far beginning before even talking. Nice answer!
(edited 11 months ago)
Kind, Courteous and Sweet
Lively and Bubbly
Hardworking
Supportive and Helpful
Caring
Inspiring
Role Model
Understanding
Loving
Someone that has the time for you and makes the time and attention to even speak
Beautiful from the heart
Reply 6
Cambridge alumni, championed her team to University Challenge victory, career as a paediatrician, volunteers at an animal sanctuary, finds all my jokes hilarious
Looks only?

My dream girl was petite, small chest, shoulder length blonde hair, bold wardrobe, a little on the alternative side, and suited bright red lipstick.

The woman I ended up settling down with is only an inch or two shorther than me. She's classically beautiful with long curly brown hair, an hourglass figure, and a huge wardrobe mostly consisting of pretty dresses that accentuate her chest and waist. I got her a bumblebee necklace for Valentine's Day that she wears every single day. Oh, and to finish this contrast right she looks terrible in bright red lipstick. :undefined:lol
(edited 11 months ago)
She gotta know how to make a banger of a sandwich.
Reply 9
Original post by tsrk
For sure, no's ever and will never be perfect. We all have mistakes but I'm quite interesting about what your perfect partner (boyfriend/girlfriend) would look like? Take your time and answer it!

In a nutshell, she needs to be beautiful inside and outside but that doesn't mean fully perfect as everyone has flaws.

What about you by the way if you don't mind me asking?
The female version of me, that way we'd know to leave each other alone 90% of the time without having to talk about it.
Someone who doesn't lie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending