The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Brackenhurst campus booking accommodation at Trent

Hi guys
This will be my first year as a uni student at Brackenhurst Campus studying Vet Nursing
just wondering if anyone else is?
And are there any specific blocks to chose for first years in regards to accomodation?
Reply 1
I'm doing Equestrian Psychology and have booked U4 block
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Cool
I ended up bookinh U2
Apparently its Beech block
I'm also doing vet nursing and I'm in block u5, any idea what black that is?
Reply 4
What was your room numbering
For example I was BD081
I can help you work it out
Original post by ikimmy92
What was your room numbering
For example I was BD081
I can help you work it out

EE205. but i know its not elm (which would be the logical one) as i had a panic i was with mature students and post grads cause it says on the website thats what elm is.. so i rang up just to check :colondollar:
Reply 6
image.jpg Thats the table i used on the brackenhurst fb page x
oh it is elm haha, hope im not with mature students!
Hello I'm booking my room in the next two days, and I am hoping for brackenhurst hall not really fussed about which block, iI'm studying wildlife conservation :-) I spoke to NTU about the mature students accommodation and they said there's a flat in elm and in fir for mature students if the start of the room begins with EC or EF its mature however it doesn't really matter as undergrads can book these too....hope this helps :-) woo 7 months and counting
Reply 9
Original post by Tazzilla1991
Hello I'm booking my room in the next two days, and I am hoping for brackenhurst hall not really fussed about which block, iI'm studying wildlife conservation :-) I spoke to NTU about the mature students accommodation and they said there's a flat in elm and in fir for mature students if the start of the room begins with EC or EF its mature however it doesn't really matter as undergrads can book these too....hope this helps :-) woo 7 months and counting

i can not wait to start!
>.<
Original post by ikimmy92
i can not wait to start!
>.<

So exiting!! Just hope I get on with the people in my flat!
Reply 11
Original post by abimoorcroft
So exiting!! Just hope I get on with the people in my flat!

i'm sure you will:smile:
apparently everyone gets on with everyone on the campus, as everyones so close, a lot of the nights are planned together :smile:
have you found anyone on the fb page yet?
i've found 3 of mine and they are so lovely
they all seem to be so excited
you'll be fine:smile: xx
Hey! I'm doing vet nursing at Brackenhurst starting in Sept. Booked my accommodation in Block A flat D :smile:
Reply 13
The official Brackenhurst 2014/15 Facebook page in case anybody was struggling to find it (like I originally was)!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/368090396664226/

Original post by abimoorcroft
oh it is elm haha, hope im not with mature students!

Apparently EF2 and EC1 are for mature students - EE should be fine I guess? https://selfservice.ntu.ac.uk/pls/selfservice/bwskambd.p_buildingdetail?bldg=BRA
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending