The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Halls advice for clearing student

Hi

Got in through clearing and UoN accommodation offer is for Nottingham Two.

Doesn’t get great reviews and quite a lot of overseas students so not great socially.

So looking on the net there’s quite a lot of choice. Looked at St Peter’s Court but again not well reviewed and doesn’t sound like a great area?

Would anyone be able to recommend somewhere? Course is at University Park Campus so easy travel is vital. The Vantage looks nice accommodation- well reviewed and on the tram line?

Coming to Nottingham tomorrow so any suggestions welcome to book viewings.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by jtb2004
Hi

Doesn’t get great reviews and quite a lot of overseas students so not great socially.

So looking on the net there’s quite a lot of choice. Looked at St Peter’s Court but again not well reviewed and doesn’t sound like a great area?

Would anyone be able to recommend somewhere? Course is at University Park Campus so easy travel is vital. The Vantage looks nice accommodation- well reviewed and on the tram line?

Thank you!

Hi! I know about a brilliant room that might still be free in Goldsmith Court - have a look and if you like the look of it let me know and I can connect you?I'd grab it with both hands if it is free - it's gorgeous!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Fizz46
Hi! I know about a brilliant room that might still be free in Goldsmith Court - have a look and if you like the look of it let me know and I can connect you?I'd grab it with both hands if it is free - it's gorgeous!!

Hi. Too far from campus for me really and better for Trent students is what I am reading
Reply 3
Original post by jtb2004
Hi

Thank you!

Hi I have a room available at Broadgate park if you want it. It’s 5 min walk from university park campus so very easy travel
Reply 4
Hi - managed to get into Dagfa so all sorted now
Reply 5
Original post by jtb2004
Hi - managed to get into Dagfa so all sorted now

Do you know of anyone still looking for accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending