The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Straits Village

Hii!! I have recently booked accommodation for 2024 at Straits Village and was wondering if anyone else is staying there this year? I'm also going to Nottingham Trent and I haven't seen anyone post about booking it yet this year, so please respond if you have booked it :smile:
Hi! I also was looking at straits village, what website did you book through because i'm worries about authenticity.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ianna.abi
Hi! I also was looking at straits village, what website did you book through because i'm worries about authenticity.

Heyy! I just booked through the official website, so Prestige Student Living. I have been getting emails back from them since booking so I'm pretty sure that's an official website to book from x
Okay that's great, I ended up booking through amber student because there requirements were more affordable to me.
So we might see each other in September :grin:
Reply 4
Okay that's great, I ended up booking through amber student because there requirements were more affordable to me.

Ahhh yayyy, I haven't seen anyone else post about Straits Village yet so I'm glad you responded! I also booked mine on sale so I got it cheaper than usual as well :smile:
Reply 5

Do you want to keep in contact through snapchat or instagram as I don't know many people going to NTU or staying in our accommodation?
Hey there! I’ve book straits village as well though amber, so far haven’t found any luck finding others in the same accommodation, I’m in the city campus. I’d love to get to know people from our accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending