The Student Room Group

Chemistry ISA

Is there more than one ISA that we can do? Just wondering whether there is another chance to do it if you mess one up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Reply 2
I believe they release 2 or 3 different ones
Reply 3
Really? I wasn't sure but I thought it was 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by ellipsis...
Really? I wasn't sure but I thought it was 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Without going into too much detail, the one I did was a titration but I know some other people did something else
Reply 5
Is there only 1 titration one then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by AlphaNick
Yes. I've done 2 - Titration ISA and Electrolysis ISA.

can you please pop up and tell me what comes up on the titration one please, much appreciated :biggrin:
Reply 7
Yes. I've done 2 - Titration ISA and Electrolysis ISA.

Is there more than 1 titration ISA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by ellipsis...
Is there more than 1 titration ISA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only 1
Reply 9
If anyone has some information or advice for the titration it would be much appreciated, some teachers cannot do the job.
Original post by Gmanscoop
If anyone has some information or advice for the titration it would be much appreciated, some teachers cannot do the job.

My best advice for the titration would be to just take your time.

Read over the instructions given before starting and understand each step. Go through it slowly and just concentrate on what you're doing.

If you're careful, take your time and follow the instructions you should be fine :smile:
Reply 11
Stop trying to cheat
People like you asking for the answers from people that have already done it are the main reason why the grade boundaries are always ridiculously high and it is almost impossible for an honest individual to achieve an A* on their ISA.
Reply 12
No I am not allowed to....

You're behaving yourself! Good boy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest