The Student Room Group

aerospace engineering super curriculars

Hi, I'm currently in year 12 studying maths, chemistry, physics and further maths at level. I'm interested in studying aerospace engineering at uni, and have started to look into super curricular activities for my personal statement. I've faced a lot of dead ends when looking into these activities and when asking my college for help I have received little advice. I was wondering if anyone had an specific places/ websites where I could access these!!
Reply 1
Do EPQ it also gives ucas points
Original post by aaaa200
Hi, I'm currently in year 12 studying maths, chemistry, physics and further maths at level. I'm interested in studying aerospace engineering at uni, and have started to look into super curricular activities for my personal statement. I've faced a lot of dead ends when looking into these activities and when asking my college for help I have received little advice. I was wondering if anyone had an specific places/ websites where I could access these!!

check out coursera, i did ISAE SUPAERO flight mechanics course and it was beneficial for interviews i had for aerospace.
theres also oxford COMPOS and quantum club (not aerospace related but good to show ur interested in maths and physics outside of skl) but i am not sure if the sign up is already over!
Reply 3
Original post by taromuncher
check out coursera, i did ISAE SUPAERO flight mechanics course and it was beneficial for interviews i had for aerospace.
theres also oxford COMPOS and quantum club (not aerospace related but good to show ur interested in maths and physics outside of skl) but i am not sure if the sign up is already over!
thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest