The Student Room Group

Statistics for Brain tumour treatments

As a project in school I'm researching about malignant brain tumours and I would like to know the statistics for the success of treatment for brain tumours. Also I would like to know what type of research is going on for brain tumours and the development of it. If you could give me a website that would be great!

Thanks!!
Original post by kish667
As a project in school I'm researching about malignant brain tumours and I would like to know the statistics for the success of treatment for brain tumours. Also I would like to know what type of research is going on for brain tumours and the development of it. If you could give me a website that would be great!

Thanks!!

Best place for you to start would genuinely be Wikipedia. Look up different types of brain tumours (glioblastoma, meningioma, neuroma, pituitary adenoma, etc.) and the Wikipedia pages should have some figures about staging and mortality. Then just go to the places they cite, and the wiki should give you more inspiration for where to look for this sort of info. NHS uk might also be a good place to look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending