The Student Room Group

Grade C/D Tips

My English exam is coming up and I need some tips on how to get C or if possible at least D help me please???
oh God I hate English so much lol xD I'd advice you what I did, buy a revision guide for your specification from Waterstones and practice loaaaaaads of exam papers and review them with your teacher :smile:

I also had some spare time so I read some interesting psychological thrillers and other novels to improve my vocabulary so I'd suggest the same for you if you have time :biggrin:

~good luck, hopefully it goes well
Reply 2
Is this English Language or English Literature? For English Language try and do loads of past papers - sort of the only way :smile: For English Literature I recommend www.sparknotes.com - can really help with the set texts!
Reply 3
I got brought behind on English so hard this year... We were doing multi-modal for three months... But I just did a ton of past papers, pretty decent, but I had no one to mark them, so I just guessed and had bias on my part to mark my work :smile: But still just practise, like maths, practise, practise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending