The Student Room Group

Advice for these last 2 months before a level exams!!

Hi!
I am currently doing a-level biology, chemistry and psychology.
Predicted grades are: ACC

I need tips and an advice. I have never gotten high grades, C,D,E,U in bio and chem. I feel like I'm not using the right revision methods. What should I prioritise?

My methods rn:
Bio: Textbook questions
Chem: Allery chem videos
Psych: going over content

I feel like I'm not doing enough and I have too much to-do advice please :smile:)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by DaydreamingTeen
Hi!
I need tips and an advice. I have never gotten high grades, C,D,E,U in bio and chem. I feel like I'm not using the right revision methods. What should I prioritise?
My methods rn:
I feel like I'm not doing enough and I have too much to-do advice please :smile:)
Read the examiners reports,
Scrutinise the mark schemes,
...and do all the past papers you can find online!!!
Original post by thegeek888
Read the examiners reports,
Scrutinise the mark schemes,
...and do all the past papers you can find online!!!

Ty! I'll definitely use these tips!
Reply 4
Original post by DaydreamingTeen
Hi!
My methods rn:

Basically you need to focus on answering past papers and creating flashcards. ALevels.ai is a really useful tool. It gives you a methodical approach to revision; it tracks the units that you have covered and identifies where your weaknesses are. At least this way you know what you have covered and have a clear overview of progress.

Quick Reply

Latest