The Student Room Group

a levels D

I only need 2 Ds for my apprenticeship but im currently working at predicted d e e for bio maths geo any quick revision tips just to get the easy marks to easily secure d/c
Reply 1
What apprenticeship?
Reply 2
Original post by webbo3
engineering apprenticeship lvl 4
Reply 3
Original post by webbo3
What apprenticeship?

I've already got the offer for it
Reply 4
Ahh okay. Don’t fall for the condensing revision tip it hardly sticks so i’d recommend practice questions and practice exams. Even just a few questions a day will help you approach questions in the exams. Also look at technique and the layout of your answers eg linking back to the question then evaluating at the end it’s impact will add marks.
Reply 5
thanks man i haven't got much time left with the exams being a month a way but I think getting d's shouldn't be too hard as long as I acc get some work done only problem would be essay technique in geography thanks for the help appreciate it
Reply 6
Original post by bk41n
I only need 2 Ds for my apprenticeship but im currently working at predicted d e e for bio maths geo any quick revision tips just to get the easy marks to easily secure d/c

This might be a bit risky, but since u have so little time left, would it be better just to study only two of the best subjects to get up to at least C, C and just pass the other subject? Very risky strategy though.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending