The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Re: Nottingham Trent 'The Glasshouse' - Sep 2014

Hi,
Has anyone booked into Glasshouse? I have applied there but can't find any other freshers? Anyone... ☺️
Reply 1
Hi, I have!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by abbeyydavis
Hi, I have!

Do you have Facebook? because there is a Facebook page where you can find others that are in your flat. You should join it :smile:
Reply 3
Okay i'll join :smile:
Reply 4
I was looking at the glasshouse, might book it I think since the accomodation I like is gone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I live at the glasshouse.... dont come here..,
Reply 6
Original post by Jenx301

Why not is it bad or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Demi4lyfe
Why not is it bad or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its awful and ridiculously expensive. Anti social too
Reply 8
It looks nice on the website and for the price I thought it was better than university accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Everyone's getting involved on the Facebook group? and talking to each other. The accommodation looks so nice and the manager was lovely. Can't wait to move in.
Reply 10
Hi please could you send me a link to this? As I have booked glasshouse and worried won't be with other freshers!
Has anyone got a link to the facebook page, i've just booked the glasshouse too! what's everyone going to be studying? x
Original post by Jenx301

Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I've also booked The Glasshouse but can't seem to find the right link on Facebook!
Reply 14
I've booked here too, I'm also a fresher! I've been looking for the group as well but I can't find it!
Reply 15
https://www.facebook.com/groups/266949410140608/

the link for glasshouse freshers 2014 if anyone needs it!
Hey guys! I'm going to the glasshouse too! I'm doing media, what courses are you guys doing? :dancing:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending