The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah. Dunno what a vodka stick is but they have loads of different flavour vodka shots.
Go on there website ?
I went to the one in Notts and it was cool, but SO busy, we got the 10 shot vodka stix but we didn't get to choose, they're set, but there's quite a few different 6 shot combos to choose from
Reply 4
At the one in Watford, you can choose what flavour shots you want in your stick, no matter which size it is. You can get standard ones, but they let you change them if you want.
You choose in Bath.

Looks like it varies.
Reply 6
i've been to the one in Derby, there are set ones or ask for your own.
There are set ones but you can also choose your own flavours, its just hidden away at the bottom of the price list cos its a pain for the staff.

Get a rev card/go with someone with a MedSoc card at most unis (mine law soc also) and you get cheap stuff.
Reply 8
I've just looked at the revolution website and it rules, I shall be drinking there when I got to Leeds thats for sure.
Reply 9
it get MIEN DRUNK?12121
Reply 10
its quite good, there are quite a few flavours, but when iv been the musics always been pretty crap. maybe thats just the days though
Parma violet flavour is the way to go :smile: We get mixed ones.
I have seen diffrent flavour vodka at branigans! Never tryed it though.
what's all this talk of 'sticks' i really don;t understand!
laurah
what's all this talk of 'sticks' i really don;t understand!

They're like test tubes with flavoured vodka in.

Revolution is always so busy but they do yummy cocktails. At Christmas they did a mint choc one! :cool:

Never tried the set of tubes you get but tried them when they come round with individual ones. Yummy!
I love revolution, Bison Grass Mojitos are so yummy!
There are 6 shot sticks, 6 shot premium sticks and 10 shot sticks. In manchester they are wooden rectangular plates with shot glasses on.
Reply 16
I'd prefer a proper Russian vodka bar, not a cheap American imitation.
Reply 17
RAYPLETTS
I'd prefer a proper Russian vodka bar, not a cheap American imitation.

Indeed: after all, what's the point of getting slaughtered if you can't do so in the most ostentatious and gratuitously expensive way possible?

Latest

Trending

Trending