The Student Room Group

Physics Work Experience

Just out of curiosity, 6th formers who are going to study Physics at university, where did you/are you going to do work experience?
Original post by Hoosierette
Just out of curiosity, 6th formers who are going to study Physics at university, where did you/are you going to do work experience?

Just moving this into a more relevant forum where you'll probably receive a more useful response :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Captain Jack
Just moving this into a more relevant forum where you'll probably receive a more useful response :biggrin:

Thank you! I couldn't work out how to do that and don't even know how it ended up in the wrong place. This site confuses me sometimes I guess! :rolleyes:
Original post by Hoosierette
Thank you! I couldn't work out how to do that and don't even know how it ended up in the wrong place. This site confuses me sometimes I guess! :rolleyes:

I think it confuses all of us! :smile:

The best way I think really is to either use the main menu, or skim down the main Forums page to find what you'd like.
I've not done any work experience but I'd suggest helping out at a IOP fair or something, maybe see if you can get some work experience at a local university if possible?

Do you need work experience?
Reply 5
Original post by Captain Jack
I think it confuses all of us! :smile:

The best way I think really is to either use the main menu, or skim down the main Forums page to find what you'd like.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of using the post function at the top of the page.
Reply 6
Original post by physicsbook
I've not done any work experience but I'd suggest helping out at a IOP fair or something, maybe see if you can get some work experience at a local university if possible?

Do you need work experience?

I am currently sorting out work experience at the Open University :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending