The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Attempt two at attaching pic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Sausage and cider indeed. Will just have to do the sunday rather than the saturday - they don't ration, so I'll miss out on some good stuff, but at the same time I'm working the day before.

Agreed - I'd say possibly my favourite of the marvel cinema universe thus far, Love Black Widow - she's certainly a very cool and awesome character.

Caution: Winter Spoilers

Spoiler

Ahhh different twists :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by Potiron
I went home for a cheese sandwich and a break. I've got quite a lot done today, less than I'd have liked but still. Might be time for a break. This is me being more rational.

Very good, and as my counsellor always says you've got to focus on the positives not the negatives because you've managed to do stuff and that's great!

Original post by Motorbiker
Attempt two at attaching pic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good choices there :yep: squashed fly biscuits are immense
Reply 582
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Very good, and as my counsellor always says you've got to focus on the positives not the negatives because you've managed to do stuff and that's great!

I have a nice new haircut

enjoying being back home :smile:
Reply 584
three
Reply 585
...three
Reply 587
five

I have no biscuits, but on the other hand I have a delicious dead snake cake to eat. :excited:
Original post by Potiron
I have a nice new haircut

OOo that is exciting! Picssss
Reply 590
OOo that is exciting! Picssss

It's not that exciting, but normally I just have it short, but it hadn't been cut for a while so there was more to play with so I decided to leave it longer on top and have a silly floppy fringe. Looks pretty sharp.
Reply 591
Original post by superwolf

I have no biscuits, but on the other hand I have a delicious dead snake cake to eat. :excited:

wait what? Dead snake cake??
Original post by Potiron
It's not that exciting, but normally I just have it short, but it hadn't been cut for a while so there was more to play with so I decided to leave it longer on top and have a silly floppy fringe. Looks pretty sharp.

I bet you look lovely darling :yep:
Original post by Potiron
wait what? Dead snake cake??

Live snake... ritual sacrifice... dead snake!
Reply 594
Original post by superwolf
Live snake... ritual sacrifice... dead snake!

That is amazing.
I bet you look lovely darling :yep:

Original post by Potiron
That is amazing.

Thankssssssss :biggrin:
Reply 596
Four
five
Six

Latest