The Student Room Group

Equity and trusts

Hey guys!, my equity and trusts exams are coming up, and this particular module has been quite difficult for me to grasp... notwithstanding iam revising and reading over parts i didnt get so easily the first time.. ANYWAYS, i was wonderiing if anyone got a 1st in this module, and if so any study tips or notes you have would be extremely valuable to me!
Thanks so much guys!

Happy Easter btw... xx
Reply 1
If I say that I will send you notes, and I don't; you will get no relief as equity as will not assist a volunteer.
Reply 2
Original post by Clip
If I say that I will send you notes, and I don't; you will get no relief as equity as will not assist a volunteer.

HAHAHHAHA!!, Good one!! :rofl2:
Seriously that was a good one!, should've seen that coming... lol
I'll have to use that on someone in the future lol..

On a serious note though lol... do you have any advice or notesS? :colondollar: :3
Reply 3
It wouldn't surprise me if there is a TSR rule against note-sharing (and one that I wouldn't be entirely opposed to).

Remember your four certainties, read the cases - not just the points of law that come out of the baby books. If you can recall the circumstances of the case you have a better chance of remembering and applying it in the test.

There was a cool mnemonic I used to have for the exceptions to not perfecting an imperfect gift - but I honestly can't remember it. If I do, I'll PM you.
Reply 4
Original post by Clip
It wouldn't surprise me if there is a TSR rule against note-sharing (and one that I wouldn't be entirely opposed to).

Remember your four certainties, read the cases - not just the points of law that come out of the baby books. If you can recall the circumstances of the case you have a better chance of remembering and applying it in the test.

There was a cool mnemonic I used to have for the exceptions to not perfecting an imperfect gift - but I honestly can't remember it. If I do, I'll PM you.

Thankyou sooo much!! you've been helpful!
ill definitely apply what you've mentioned... thanks!!
Tc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending