The Student Room Group

Dual degree

So I was wondering how exactly dual degrees work (my specific interest is in law and international relations) but is it an extremely excessive amount of work? Or do you cover less modules in each degree?
Original post by Izzystorer
So I was wondering how exactly dual degrees work (my specific interest is in law and international relations) but is it an extremely excessive amount of work? Or do you cover less modules in each degree?

The latter.
Original post by Izzystorer
Hi there

At my university, and I think something will be similar for the ones you're applying for: a dual degree does not normally involve excessive amounts of work. Instead, you will get to complete the extra international relation modules instead of optional law modules. So it is likely, that you will be having the same workload as other students, but just in different modules.

For example I think some students in year 2 that did law and politics did not have to take equity and trust, however, they had to do this module in year 3 instead, when law LLB students could choose a list of optional modules to take.

I hope this answers your questions.
Chloe
University of Kent student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending