The Student Room Group

What is the most boring law module?

I will be starting my second year soon, but I am so glad EU law is done and dusted. Did not like it at all, I thought it would be interesting but it was arduous.
i too found EU a bit tedious, but as it was multiple choice exam, got my best mark on it!

I hear trusts/equity is boring but i am doing pre-reading for that and it seems fine to me (though i am at an age when people are talking of wills and leaving money in trust for their kids so its more relevant). We shall see!
land
contract
parts of EU
jurisprudence
Reply 3
Original post by EU Yakov
land
contract
parts of EU
jurisprudence

I found contract boring at times too but it was definitely one of the easier subjects I did, I found. Know the different element to a contract and back it up with case law, not easy, but easier.
Reply 4
Original post by Catherine1973
i too found EU a bit tedious, but as it was multiple choice exam, got my best mark on it!

I hear trusts/equity is boring but i am doing pre-reading for that and it seems fine to me (though i am at an age when people are talking of wills and leaving money in trust for their kids so its more relevant). We shall see!

Equity sounds like one of the most difficult law topics of them all.
Reply 5
equity and trusts. i didn't find the method of solving the client's issue boring or my lectures boring, but couldn't get excited about the case law. must've blocked it out of my memory since then as well because i couldn't name a case right now without going back to my notes. it was everyone's lease favourite subject at my school, as proven by the massively empty lecture hall every week.
Original post by FormerFruit
I will be starting my second year soon, but I am so glad EU law is done and dusted. Did not like it at all, I thought it would be interesting but it was arduous.

Hi @FormerFruit

I've just finished my third year and the modules I least enjoyed were Constitutional Law and EU Law. My favourite module was Law of Medicine.

Zaira :smile:
EU law is definitely the most boring
Reply 8
Original post by taaasnimx
EU law is definitely the most boring

welp started final year and can now say that equity & trusts is the most boring (but still can NEVER be as bad as legal theory/jurisprudence)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending