The Student Room Group

Edexcel business Unit 4A Greggs case study

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nani_Student
I don't think they have ever asked that, I doubt they will as there isn't much you could say about it to form a good essay.

Thank goodness! If there is a question on drawing it, how many marks is it likely to be?

Also, around how many marks will it be to get a C?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vogueegirl
Thank goodness! If there is a question on drawing it, how many marks is it likely to be?

Also, around how many marks will it be to get a C?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Below 50 for a C usually, think last year it was 47.

Drawing it might be a 6 mark question.
Below 50 for a C usually, think last year it was 47.

Drawing it might be a 6 mark question.

Ahhh okay I hope I can get that! I think I'm just going to have to skip a drawing CPA question if it comes up :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 143
can someone pm me the toolkit please, thanks.
For the question 'assess the extent to which the excessive consumption of fatty foods has caused market failure in the UK'

My first point would be it's a social burden on the NHS and talk about externalities and so on.. But does anyone know how to evaluate that like 'However this is not always the case because....

Posted from TSR Mobile
does someone mind pm'ing me the tookit please? :smile:
Reply 147
Original post by Astridnellie
For the question 'assess the extent to which the excessive consumption of fatty foods has caused market failure in the UK'

My first point would be it's a social burden on the NHS and talk about externalities and so on.. But does anyone know how to evaluate that like 'However this is not always the case because....

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you know anything about nutrition this question seems pointless.

Fatty foods don't make people gain fat. Eating more calories than your body needs to maintain your current weight makes you gain fat. I guess you could say a large amount of their revenue is from their "healther" foods such as their sandwitch meal deals.
Don't think I've ever been so nervous for an exam :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
How are you guys revising? I haven't still started revising because i also have my C4 exams tomorrow. I am thinking to just read the mark schemes instead of actually doing the past papers and then reading my notes.
Reply 150
Original post by demhka
How are you guys revising? I haven't still started revising because i also have my C4 exams tomorrow. I am thinking to just read the mark schemes instead of actually doing the past papers and then reading my notes.
I'm going to Greggs and buying a sausage roll.
Reply 151
I thought it was an ok paper.
Original post by DanBBz
I thought it was an ok paper.

Ye was a pretty standard paper, the first 30 marks were really easy I thought. 20 marker was alright, I think i did the 30 marker well but i was a little uncertain on it. But like you said, was a pretty good paper.
Ye was a pretty standard paper, the first 30 marks were really easy I thought. 20 marker was alright, I think i did the 30 marker well but i was a little uncertain on it. But like you said, was a pretty good paper.

How did you approach the 20 marker question? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rathani278
How did you approach the 20 marker question? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't even remember what it was, what was the question?
Can't even remember what it was, what was the question?

Regarding VAT implications

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vat abswer could be anti tax campaigns. I wrte that n some other points
Original post by rathani278
Regarding VAT implications

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry was revising maths, can you remember what else they were asking? I've totally forgot haha
Reply 158
For 30 marker talked about stakeholder v shareholder approach in deciding whether or not to procede with their Greggs Foundation charity during the expansion of the business..anyone else do something along these lines?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending