The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
RyanY
Yeh me 2! I won't to apply to all the london unis then one in Birmingham, namely LSOP (london school of pharmacy), King's college London, St.George's, Aston and myb manchester?

LOL woah! 9A*'s, I got 5A*'s, 5A's n 2B's....But january modules went rele well, I heard the grade boundaries are also slightly lower in the summer than in the winter so that makes me feel really good:p:

Yeh I know what you mean, I can't think about personal statment(lol, even though I have literally just changed it, yet again!) I am just so geared up towards thrusday now! LOl 'The day after tomorrow'.:eek:

yeh our mechanics paper was so much easier than the one you did that was actually ridiculous, well done on ur A on mechanics!

pm

Thanks, well done to you too! :smile:

Really hoping that grade boundaries are lower in the summer! My theory which doesn't really make sense is that if a lot of the January modules were retakes, everyone would have been more prepared.:biggrin:

39.5 hours left!:bawling:
Reply 41
firestone
Thanks, well done to you too! :smile:

Really hoping that grade boundaries are lower in the summer! My theory which doesn't really make sense is that if a lot of the January modules were retakes, everyone would have been more prepared.:biggrin:

39.5 hours left!:bawling:

ahhh! 'the day after tomorrow' we get our results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:
yeh your theory makes sense in a way because january modules are supposed to be more difficult since they normally accomodate for the likes for re-take students, so the examiners generally make those papers more difficult, or so i was told.
:redface:

I can't read or do much work because I keep thinking about results too much!:rolleyes:
Reply 42
A day and 4.5 hours left!

Same, I've given up trying to read. Nothing is making sense at the moment, and I've been trying to block the exams out of my memory, so it's as if I've just drifted into my own world or something, not even feeling the proximity of Results Day anymore for some reason! :p:

It's really weird, when I think of it as just over a day left till Thursday, results dominate my mind, but then I'm all calm again :confused: .
Reply 43
firestone
A day and 4.5 hours left!

Same, I've given up trying to read. Nothing is making sense at the moment, and I've been trying to block the exams out of my memory, so it's as if I've just drifted into my own world or something, not even feeling the proximity of Results Day anymore for some reason! :p:

It's really weird, when I think of it as just over a day left till Thursday, results dominate my mind, but then I'm all calm again :confused: .

LOL. We have fluctuating behavioural issues, that's what exams have done to us!

I can't believe tomorrow our schools will have our results! and tonight too!

LOL..my biology teacher has moved to Australia so he will not know what I acheived until like ages after:redface:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! wedsnesday night on TSR is going to be very active
Reply 44
Too true! :p:
:eek: Don't like the idea that our school would know how we've done in merely a few hours!
If it's like this now, I really wonder what it will be like next year.
Thursday morning we will all be hyper. Which at least keeps us awake enough to get to school after staying up all night.
Reply 45
So what grade did people get for the AS OCR Biology?? I got a B!! :smile:
Reply 46
grade A:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending