The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i think woo woo has cranberry juice, malibu, orange juice and something else :confused:
Yeah, that sounds about right, maybe has vodka in, but it isn't very strong so it might just be Malibu.
Reply 22
Peach schnapps, Vodka and Cranberry juice is the answer....
Ooh rite, no wonder I like it if it has peach schnapps in it! Thats my drink!
Reply 24
im sure malibu is in it cos ive had a pitcher and he asked me what flavoured malibu i wanted :confused:
ive only had the coconut one. has anyone tried the pineapple or mango one?
Ew, no! I thought the point of Malibu was that it was coconut flavour, so refuse to try the others :biggrin:
Reply 26
well pineapple and mango are carribean fruits so i dunno. it carries on the carribean theme
Hmm true, but its a bit pointless tbh. Do any bars even serve them?
Reply 28
I've only had normal Malibu. I don't like it anyway.
Reply 29
Kittennffc
Hmm true, but its a bit pointless tbh. Do any bars even serve them?

i think most bars do but ive only had the normal one.
mmm its good with coke

Clarence
I've only had normal Malibu. I don't like it anyway.

:eek: how comes? dont you like coconut or something?
Reply 30
I find it's a bit too sweet for me.
Reply 31
Creme de Menthe and Sambuca on ice. Simple, effective and unofficially known as the 'Kav Special.' :yy:
Reply 32
Ribena, Jack Daniels, Vodka and Barcardi........Clarence's way of getting very drunk.
Reply 33
One of the best cocktails I've had was a champagne cocktail called raspberry jelly. Unfortunately only one place in Edinburgh does it (because they invented it), it's £9 and they're very secretive about the ingedients - but the most obvious ones are raspberry juice, gellatine and champagne.
Reply 34
I had this thing this summer on Ios called 'The Bucket'. It's served in this largish bucket with many straws and is a concoction of Red Bull (which I abso****inglutely hate), Coke (which I hate even more) and Rum (no worries, I'm good with rum :-D) and it was surprisingly good dammit! But the key thing was that the only place you could drink this bucket in 'little thailand' which was this deck with tons of thai style mats and poofs with this amazing view of milopotas beach.
So yeah, if you're ever gonna go to ios tell me and I'll tell ya where to go!
Reply 35
Key West Cooler:

Midori, archers, malibu, and smirnoff with orange juice and cranberry juice.

Made properly it looks like a traffic light :smile:
Reply 36
Sheen
im sure malibu is in it cos ive had a pitcher and he asked me what flavoured malibu i wanted :confused:
ive only had the coconut one. has anyone tried the pineapple or mango one?

You can get malibu woo woo's where the malibu replaces the archers :smile:
Reply 37
musicalfruit
Lora, yours sounds absolutely gorgeous! Have you actually made it? I'm so tempted right now... shame I don't have all the ingredients :frown: And baby bull sounds good too! Seriously, the people on this thread have amazing tastes :smile:

Yep we make it at every house party and when we go on holiday.

Its amazing! :biggrin:

Bellini
Shot of archers topped up with white wine. Its erm, interesting! Gets you very drunk though.
Reply 38
L0RA
Yep we make it at every house party and when we go on holiday.

Its amazing! :biggrin:

Bellini
Shot of archers topped up with white wine. Its erm, interesting! Gets you very drunk though.

Actually a Bellini is made with peach juice/puree and champagne generally. I don't like the sound of the version with Archers and white wine.

I love a Violette Royale: violet syrup with champagne. But it won't appeal to anyone who doesn't like their cocktails to taste of flowers. :yy:
Reply 39
Clarence
Ribena, Jack Daniels, Vodka and Barcardi........Clarence's way of getting very drunk.

For that, try TGV: 1 part vodka, 1 part gin, 1 part tequila.

You can add lime or blue curacao liqueur for taste.

Latest