The Student Room Group

Recived a First Class Honours!

We did it 🅱🅾ℹ! LETS G🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations :smile:
!!!!!!!!!
Reply 2
'In media studies.'

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
We did it 🅱🅾ℹ! LETS G🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! :bumps:
Original post by toothysmile
Congratulations :smile:
!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
Original post by Wired_1800
Congratulations! :bumps:

Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
'In media studies.'

Spoiler

It was a similar subject lmao.
Reply 5
Congratulations! :woo: :party2:
When will the TSR party be held? :biggrin:
Reply 6
Fantastic!!:dancing::clap2:
Original post by londonmyst
Congratulations! :woo: :party2:
When will the TSR party be held? :biggrin:

Ty. Probably graduation day!
Original post by Euapp
Fantastic!!:dancing::clap2:

Thank you!!!
Congratulations!!:congrats::yay:

Original post by RavensbourneRep
Congratulations!!:congrats::yay:

I actually rejected Ravensbourne twice 💀 but ty anyway.
Reply 10
Did I only say fantastic “? What I should have said was, this deserves your grandfathers watch, your grand mothers pearls ( even if you don’t like them) The best dinner out your parents can afford, a week in the Caribbean sipping cocktails and anything else you’d like as long as someone else picks up the tab.
It’s a huge achievement so don’t be shy, milk it for a while!!😂😂
Hey @Thisismyunitsr

Again, congratulations on receiving a 1st class honour, it's a huge achievement! I'm sure you're ready to have a nice long break from all the hard work you've put in.

We'd love to learn more about your decision-making process and what ultimately led you to choose another university. If you're comfortable sharing of course! We value your input and believe your experience can provide valuable insight for us and others who may be in a similar situation. Once again, congratulations on your outstanding academic accomplishment :h:

Ravensbourne University London
Almasi Samuels
1st Class- Advertising & Brand Design Alumna

I actually rejected Ravensbourne twice 💀 but ty anyway.
Original post by RavensbourneRep
Hey @Thisismyunitsr

Again, congratulations on receiving a 1st class honour, it's a huge achievement! I'm sure you're ready to have a nice long break from all the hard work you've put in.

We'd love to learn more about your decision-making process and what ultimately led you to choose another university. If you're comfortable sharing of course! We value your input and believe your experience can provide valuable insight for us and others who may be in a similar situation. Once again, congratulations on your outstanding academic accomplishment :h:

Ravensbourne University London
Almasi Samuels
1st Class- Advertising & Brand Design Alumna

I might send you a message at some point, if I ever get round to it of course.
No problem at all! It'd be great to hear from you.

Take care for now! :cute:

Almasi
I might send you a message at some point, if I ever get round to it of course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending