The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Clarence
Ribena, Jack Daniels, Vodka and Barcardi........Clarence's way of getting very drunk.

sounds like a very interesting yet strange combination.
i doubt id have all those at once so i could try it.
anyway i prefure carribean rum to barcardi, its so much tastier
The most misleading one I've ever had was a Student Killer - hardly affected me at all!!

I LOVE Foetuses/Spermies (Baileys, peach syrup and strawberry syrup) in shot form and Margaritas :p: MMMMMMmmmmmm..... *goes off into Homer Simpson daydream*
Reply 42
sounds cool...
chocolate leech..
guiness and tiamaria..
killer..
Nasty.

White Russian - vodka, Kahlúa (coffee liquor) and milk.
Reply 44
Love white russian.

"The Godfather": amaretto, whisky, coke.
I won't repeat my fave cocktails (Can't be bothered to), but I've had White Russian - I think - and I think I liked it.

Isn't there a Black Russian too, or something like that? :confused: (Dunno ingredients, though)

Godfather sounds nice too
Reply 46
black russians like a white russian but with coke
gluttony
creme de menthe,
vodka
kaluah
cream and chocolate sauce..
Question.. do many pubs mix these cocktails for you? Or is it mainly stuff that you have to mix yourselves at home? I know Wetherspoons does cocktail pitchers, but their menu is pretty limited :wink: So would they make something else up for you? I'm just interested :smile:
Reply 48
musicalfruit
Question.. do many pubs mix these cocktails for you? Or is it mainly stuff that you have to mix yourselves at home? I know Wetherspoons does cocktail pitchers, but their menu is pretty limited :wink: So would they make something else up for you? I'm just interested :smile:

Some will, some won't. Unless you have money coming out of your ears, I wouldn't advise asking for cocktails/shots in your typical pub.

Someone the other night came in and asked for 12 x baileys + brandy (it looked disgusting). I lined them up, asked him for his £72, and watched his face go white.
Reply 49
I think the best cocktail I've ever had was an alcoholic smoothie me and my friend made. We've tried a couple of varieties:

- bacardi, Innocent strawberry and banana smoothie, whatever fresh fruit we could find (think it was just a bit of apple or banana.
- bacardi, malibu, Innocent coconut and pineapple smoothie (this one was realllllly sickly, not a fan)
Reply 50
Rumbled

Grenadine, bacardi, blue bols, lambs navy rum, orange and pineapple juice.

Made properly its red then yellow then blue with the blue bols floated on the top.
Purple people eater:
-Bacardi
-Peach Schnapps
-Blue Curacao
-Grenadine
-Lemonade
Reply 52
Rainy

Someone the other night came in and asked for 12 x baileys + brandy (it looked disgusting). I lined them up, asked him for his £72, and watched his face go white.

£6 a glass for something most people would probably struggle to finish. What an arse.
Reply 53
June Bug

Creme de bananes

Mailbu

Midori

Pineapple juice

Lime juice

Immense
Reply 54
dita_parlo
Purple people eater:
-Bacardi
-Peach Schnapps
-Blue Curacao
-Grenadine
-Lemonade

Also known as an ultra violet.... Yum! :biggrin:
Reply 55
Okay alcohol DOESNT taste that nice however....i still drink it...anyone know a cocktail that is alcoholic and yet doesnt taste so??? lol
My favourite has to be Pina Colada. It contains light rum, coconut cream and pineapple juice blended with crushed ice :biggrin:
I had this shot the other week, can't remember the name of it, but it was Absinthe, Black Sambuca and Jagermeister. Nasty.

Hmm, I always go for a Jelly Baby, Poo Poo or Wham Bam... But these are all in a local pub, i don't know if they do them anywhere else. They should though, they're damn good.
Reply 58
Rainbow:

Vodka

Creme de menthe

Aftershock [Blue and Red]

Banana Liqueur

Lemonade

Sounds a bit nasty, but it was actually lovely! ;]
Reply 59
Purple Haze

Blue Curacao
Mango Vodka
Cranberry juice
...and something else which I've not quite worked out yet.

Gorgeous. It's lilac and tastes a bit like umbongo! :redface:

Latest