The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Barratts

Is it ok for a guy (me) to work there?

It's just that I usually buy all my shoes from there and don't remember seeing a male member of staff.

Please tell me if I should work there or not.
Reply 1
No of course you can't work there - a male..in a shoe shop? Surely this is a joke...:rolleyes:

Bit of a pointless thread - course it's ok, since when did you need permission :p:
Reply 2
They do a range of cheap size 13-14 mens shoes

R-r-r-espec' !
Reply 3
I worked there and most of the staff were actually male in that particular store, so it's fine to be a man in barratts, men do have feet as well :biggrin: !
As a company they treated me like crap though so just make sure you know your rights and you'll be ok! I wouldn't really call barratts a girly store...it's just a shoe shop.
Reply 4
rizzyh
Is it ok for a guy (me) to work there?

It's just that I usually buy all my shoes from there and don't remember seeing a male member of staff.

Please tell me if I should work there or not.

I worked there when I was 16 for a year at weekends as I was desperate for a job, got paid £2 an hour as well the swinnneeessss.... but was alright. Great place to chat up girls : ) The grimest thing though was getting shoes for the old bags with Green feet.
Reply 5
my sister is going 4 an interview at 4 o clock. So ne advice or type of questions or ne info will be appreciated. Thanksss, ps. shes v nervous and 16

Latest

Trending

Trending