The Student Room Group

British Airways Graduate Programme 2024

Has anyone applied for the programme?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by liahop

Yes! For the finance graduate scheme. How about you?
Reply 2
Yes, I did for the Future Leaders programme. How did you find the SHL? I answered 20 questions but I am sure a lot of them were wrong Lmaoo. I want to know if the rejection is immediate as well
Original post by liahop
Yes, I did for the Future Leaders programme. How did you find the SHL? I answered 20 questions but I am sure a lot of them were wrong Lmaoo. I want to know if the rejection is immediate as well

Tbh not great! The amount of time you get to answer the questions is crazy. I ended up rushing the last couple of questions so I've probably got all of those ones wrong. Me too haha! But I know applications close in just under a month so maybe we'll have to wait till November to see how we've done. Anyways, I wish you all the best for it!!
Reply 4
Original post by liahop

Hi. Were the questions just numerical reasoning? Or was there also situational judgement and verbal reasoning etc?
Reply 5
all plus logical
Original post by Im M
Hi. Were the questions just numerical reasoning? Or was there also situational judgement and verbal reasoning etc?
Original post by liahop

Done the assessment, been almost a week, still haven't heard from them.
Reply 7
Original post by mm1039
Done the assessment, been almost a week, still haven't heard from them.

On the application page, it says they won't get back to us till the applications close.
Reply 8
How was the SHL test fro everyone, managed to complete but ended up rushing the last 5
Original post by Unicornsarelif3
Tbh not great! The amount of time you get to answer the questions is crazy. I ended up rushing the last couple of questions so I've probably got all of those ones wrong. Me too haha! But I know applications close in just under a month so maybe we'll have to wait till November to see how we've done. Anyways, I wish you all the best for it!!

Hiya mate, i'm applying now for the FL scheme, are you able to tell me which bits on the psychometric testing you found most challenging, especially with the timing, as in the maths, or verbal reasoning etc? Also how were the situational judgement questions?
Original post by edlutterloch
Hiya mate, i'm applying now for the FL scheme, are you able to tell me which bits on the psychometric testing you found most challenging, especially with the timing, as in the maths, or verbal reasoning etc? Also how were the situational judgement questions?

In general, the lack of time was difficult for me! Personally, all of the psychometric questions were not too bad, but again since there is not much time just make sure to keep that in mind. The situational judgement questions were alright! Good luck :smile:
(edited 6 months ago)
In general, the lack of time was difficult for me! Personally, all of the psychometric questions were not too bad, but again since there is not much time just make sure to that in mind. The situational judgement questions were alright! Good luck :smile:

Thank you !
Reply 12
Just completed mine. Not sure when will I get a response back
I just got the rejection email today so I assume they'll get back to people about whether they move onto the next stage soon. Wish everyone the best!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 14
How many days did it take for you?
Original post by akshara99
How many days did it take for you?

I applied on the 4th of October and got the email today, so a month
Reply 16
I just got the rejection email today so I assume they'll get back to people about whether they move onto the next stage soon. Wish everyone the best!

Sorry to hear that. God speed with other applications
anyone got this email:

Thank you for your application for the role of Graduate - Finance.
[start]*[/start]
[start]We are currently reviewing your application and we will be back in touch shortly.[/start]
[start]*[/start]
[start]Thank you for your patience.[/start]
[start]Best wishes, Emerging Talent Team[/start]
Bump
I just received a online video interview for british airways, anyone know what kind of questions they there will be
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending