Original post by JosephSmithy_
I'm in parkside village and haven't received mine yet:frown:

:crossedf: lets hope its soon!!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by HarrietROAR
So did i :wink: hahah! Ive decided im gonna go shopping for more goodies tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you go shopping? :smile::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Megan have you found out your accommodation yet? Im in house 10 :smile:
Original post by megan6244
Did you go shopping? :smile::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.. D: i compiled a list of the bits i want though ;')

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my message saying that the paper work would follow shortly on the 11th of March. Over three months wait so far! When anyone gets a message of Parkside Village will they let me know? I think we all may get them together.
Original post by Charlotte.1995
Megan have you found out your accommodation yet? Im in house 10 :smile:

No I haven't got it yet :frown::frown::frown: when did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jrichardson96
I got my message saying that the paper work would follow shortly on the 11th of March. Over three months wait so far! When anyone gets a message of Parkside Village will they let me know? I think we all may get them together.

You may not get them together, I'm in Woodlands and found out my room last week but I know others are yet to hear back.
Original post by AlphaDog0127
You may not get them together, I'm in Woodlands and found out my room last week but I know others are yet to hear back.

Ah crap. Thanks for letting me know anyway.
Ah crap. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

I got it late afternoon on Friday though, I doubt they sent out many more after mine and only send on working days, hence no one hearing anything over the weekend. I suppose everyone else will get theirs next week :smile: I don't know how they order sending them out, someone said it was alphabetical but my surname is an S and I know people before me who are yet to hear anything :frown:
Original post by AlphaDog0127
I got it late afternoon on Friday though, I doubt they sent out many more after mine and only send on working days, hence no one hearing anything over the weekend. I suppose everyone else will get theirs next week :smile: I don't know how they order sending them out, someone said it was alphabetical but my surname is an S and I know people before me who are yet to hear anything :frown:

OOOOH okay :biggrin: getting excited now, it must be soon.
I'm guessing you're in King Edwards Square then? Sorry if you've already said, I can't remember who said what haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
OOOOH okay :biggrin: getting excited now, it must be soon.
I'm guessing you're in King Edwards Square then? Sorry if you've already said, I can't remember who said what haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Woodlands :smile:
No I haven't got it yet :frown::frown::frown: when did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found out 2 weeks ago:smile: hopefully you'll find out soon!

Ooh lucky! Did you apply for accommodation quite early?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im hoping i'll find out next week :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really aha, I think I replied just before the accommodation 'deadline' that no one knew about aha
Not really aha, I think I replied just before the accommodation 'deadline' that no one knew about aha

I applied after, and still knew about the deadline :P haha, hoping ill get it soon D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in Parkside Village :smile:I wouldn't like to move in on the 19th, it'd feel way too late and that I wouldn't have enough settling in time. If I was you, I'd ring up whoever you can at Linthorpe halls and find out for sure. If they do say it's the 19th, they may be able to let you come in earlier. I imagine they'll have had it sorted for a few weeks beforehand. Do you have any relatives or friends you could stay with until the 19th if you can't get in? Because if not you may have to just explain to your friend that you can't.
Umm Hey, I've been accepted into Parkside village too... how do you know when you can move in! I haven't had any paperwork yet :/
Original post by hollylightburn
Umm Hey, I've been accepted into Parkside village too... how do you know when you can move in! I haven't had any paperwork yet :/

At the uni you cant move in before the move in weekend of the 21st. So..

Posted from TSR Mobile
My friend got her paperwork and she's moving in on the 13th..

Posted from TSR Mobile
My friend got her paperwork and she's moving in on the 13th..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I asked though and they said your not allowed to before the 21st :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending