The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

dietetics UEA

Any dietetics student from UEA.?
Original post by Anonymous
Any dietetics student from UEA.?

Hey there. I just got an offer for the 2023 start. I’m in two minds about the programme as it’s so new. What do you think about the programme?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by That_cherrycake
Hey there. I just got an offer for the 2023 start. I’m in two minds about the programme as it’s so new. What do you think about the programme?

Heyyy!
I have the same doubts tbh :/
Heyyy!
I have the same doubts tbh :/

Do you have any other offers that you’re considering? I got one from MMU but just realised today that their programme is also new lol. But the city is a lot nicer, I think. Priorities 😂
Do you have any other offers that you’re considering? I got one from MMU but just realised today that their programme is also new lol. But the city is a lot nicer, I think. Priorities 😂

I'm still waiting for teesside, uclan and mmu. No response from either. So if nothing works out, uea it is 😂
I'm still waiting for teesside, uclan and mmu. No response from either. So if nothing works out, uea it is 😂

Uclan rejected my application on the spot 😂 I noticed that you have to be a bit pushy with these institutions to get their decisions in time. Don’t be afraid to email and call in. I was doing that the whole time haha.
Uclan rejected my application on the spot 😂 I noticed that you have to be a bit pushy with these institutions to get their decisions in time. Don’t be afraid to email and call in. I was doing that the whole time haha.

oh yes! last year I had to call up Teesside multiple times for them to tell me that my application was rejected after the interview and that they forgot to update the system. I was waiting for months for this :smile:
BCU, London Met and Sheffield sent our proper responses from time to time
Reply 7

Is it msc programme 2023 entry?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending