The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

offers teesside university

Hi all,

i had an interview last week for bsc diagnostic radiography at Teesside. how long does it usually take to hear back?

Im a mature student and work in the nhs currently and have to give 4 months notice thats all plus want to ensure that i can definitley get student loan etc sooner rather than later so that i can plan ahead for a September start.

also if anyone else is looking to study that course and is awaiting an offer say hi

take care
Reply 1
Original post by jm8719mor
Hi all,

i had an interview last week for bsc diagnostic radiography at Teesside. how long does it usually take to hear back?

Im a mature student and work in the nhs currently and have to give 4 months notice thats all plus want to ensure that i can definitley get student loan etc sooner rather than later so that i can plan ahead for a September start.

also if anyone else is looking to study that course and is awaiting an offer say hi

take care

Hi! Not the same course but I had an interview last week at Teeside and heard back the following day it all just depends on how many more interviews they have or how well you scored I’m guessing. Best of luck!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Hi all,

take care

Hi you both, I also got an interview invite from Teesside uni on Monday and I haven’t gotten an interview date on my portal yet(it’s going to be online), How long did it take you both to get interview dates to select from and what type of questions were asked please? Kindly assist as my head’s been all over the place🙂🙂
Reply 3
What course are you applying for?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi you both, I also got an interview invite from Teesside uni on Monday and I haven’t gotten an interview date on my portal yet(it’s going to be online), How long did it take you both to get interview dates to select from and what type of questions were asked please? Kindly assist as my head’s been all over the place🙂🙂

mine was immediately - have a look at your ucas dashboard that might help
Reply 5
mine was immediately - have a look at your ucas dashboard that might help

same I went on the portal and there were times to pick from, you can always email them and ask for the available timings
Hi, turns out the guy hasn't even submitted my interview to admissions yet. Feeling let down as when I arrived they had double booked me and had to call someone to interview me instead of the main person. I'm actually really annoyed and upset about it tbh as I don't feel like I've been given the same chance as others by being interviewed by a different person. @Teesside University is there anything I can do about this

Hi @jm8719mor

I'm really sorry to hear this!

Please try not to worry, there are so many factors depending on how quickly you hear back. It varies from course to course and depends on how many people have applied for that course, at what points they applied, how quickly the interviews are progressing etc.

Can you DM me your name and UCAS PID and i'll have a look into where they are with actioning the outcome of your interview?

Thank you :smile:
Kate
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi

Big well done on securing an interview!

I'd suggest you keep checking your applicant portal. This is where the dates and times will appear for you to select from. If they haven't appeared by Monday 12 Feb contact the admissions team to get an update. You can email [email protected] or ring 01642 738801.

Good luck!
Kate :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Teesside University
Hi @jm8719mor

I'm really sorry to hear this!

Please try not to worry, there are so many factors depending on how quickly you hear back. It varies from course to course and depends on how many people have applied for that course, at what points they applied, how quickly the interviews are progressing etc.

Can you DM me your name and UCAS PID and i'll have a look into where they are with actioning the outcome of your interview?

Thank you :smile:
Kate

Hi @teesside University

I have DM'd you regarding this

kind regards
Reply 9
Has anyone heard back for Physiotherapy course? I believe all the interviews have ended already
Original post by oracle87
Has anyone heard back for Physiotherapy course? I believe all the interviews have ended already

Hi @oracle87

You are welcome to contact the admissions team and they can give you an update. You can email [email protected] or ring 01642 738801.

Good luck!
Kate
Original post by Teesside University
Hi @oracle87

You are welcome to contact the admissions team and they can give you an update. You can email [email protected] or ring 01642 738801.

Good luck!
Kate
I have just emailed them. Hopefully, they will reveal the outcome via email. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending