The Student Room Group

Gun shot residue analysis please plese help!!!

Hello. can somebody please please help me on this? I am making my self ill and losing sleep. I have been searching for days trying to find the technique to analyse gun shot residues. I know one technique is SEM-EDX. BUT NEED SOMEBODY TO SHEDLIGHT ON HOW THIS ACTUALLY WORKS? what is the method for this? and is there any more techniques? thanks :frown: feel free to send me a private message if you know about this kind of stuff :smile:
Original post by jenni2010
Hello. can somebody please please help me on this? I am making my self ill and losing sleep. I have been searching for days trying to find the technique to analyse gun shot residues. I know one technique is SEM-EDX. BUT NEED SOMEBODY TO SHEDLIGHT ON HOW THIS ACTUALLY WORKS? what is the method for this? and is there any more techniques? thanks :frown: feel free to send me a private message if you know about this kind of stuff :smile:

Suggest that you get in touch with http://www.swggsr.org/
Reply 2
I already have but no reply...
Reply 3
can somebody please tell me if SEM-EDX and SEM-EDS are the same thing please??? And if they are how is an xray spectra produced??? thanks

Quick Reply

Latest