The Student Room Group

Help with a Crush I have!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lalakanks
And oh my I had a comment from a section moderator!

Just wow! :eek:

Hahaha. 'Section Moderator' is just a nickname for 'a bit TSR obsessed'.

By uni, I meant that you will encounter plenty more girls over the next few years!
Reply 121
Original post by rockrunride
Hahaha. 'Section Moderator' is just a nickname for 'a bit TSR obsessed'.

By uni, I meant that you will encounter plenty more girls over the next few years!

Oh haha, at least you're doing something you enjoy!

No I mean, I get the whole uni point. It's the same in college too, there are plenty of girls. But when you find that one girl who you think is pretty much everything you look for in a person and even more it just is amazing. I'm still completely smitten by her and I find her pretty much of the most genuine and down to earth girls ever. It sounds cheesy as anything but she's a person who words and superlatives do no justice! :colondollar:

That was cheesy sorry but meh. She's a keeper and the guy with her is the luckiest ever :tongue:

Can only go up from here I guess? :s-smilie: :confused: :smile:
Original post by lalakanks
Hey guys

Sorry to keep you all waiting

I did ask her only to find out shes taken and well it wont happen

Sorry once again to keep you all waiting and well I made the leap
Thanks for all the encouragement and support and it was amazing to get so much help. Appreciate it all so so much and well thank you all!

Feel like Ive let you all down too :frown:((

End of the saga I guess, so so sorry folks! :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw! :frown: well at least you had the courage to confront her about your feelings! You seem like a sweet guy so it shouldn't be hard for you to find someone else that's perfect for you :smile:
Reply 123
Original post by Hogwartianwand14
Aw! :frown: well at least you had the courage to confront her about your feelings! You seem like a sweet guy so it shouldn't be hard for you to find someone else that's perfect for you :smile:

I did my best and it was all I could do!

I did thankfully get a little silver lining and I don't know where that will lead me, maybe somewhere good I hope.

I hope so, but im utterly fallen for this girl and well and truly smitten by her.

Just got to confront the exams now and make an effort for those. Thank you so so much for the support and help though, completely appreciate it all and im completely in debt to all of the people who helped me on here!
Reply 124
I'm so sad for you. :frown:
Reply 125
Original post by Cubic
I'm so sad for you. :frown:

Yeah I feel sad about it. The more I keep thinking about it the more it stings.

I did though get a small erm hope so that was nice but yeah, crushed by my crush.

Slowly pick myself up and move on I guess.
*Sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending