The Student Room Group

This is about three boys which one of them likes me?

So I mean I like three guys I mean basically I like this one guy but two of my previous crushes like show signs that they kind of like me so now I’m into both of them as well.

There are three guys who I’m trying to see who might like me. Please tell me one two or three in the comments. For less confusion crush number 1 and 2 are friends and are in the same maths class as me. Crush number 1 and 3 are also friends.

So I’ve been liking this guy for a very long time. He would always avoid eye contact whenever we are close like if we walk past each other. But I have seen him turning around and looking at me when I’m behind him walking 10 times I counted. He’s in my maths class and one time he left class and turned around and looked at me like he was waiting for me and then he just left. I’ve caught him staring at me when we had an exam when I tried to check the time.

I actually caught him looking embarrassed when me and him were pit together for a group project.

Yesterday we had a maths exam and he was walking with his friend. I walked behind them and he turned around and looked at me. Then after a few minutes he turned around and looked at me again. His friend didn’t neither did anyone else. Then he told his friend he’s going to take the bus and bye. So he stood by himself. I walked ok straight and turned my head to his direction to just look at him and he made eye contact with me and then looked somewhere else almost hiding his smile. Like he just smiled to himself but tried hiding it .

I really have a huge crush on him do you think he likes me

I need your opinions im so happy like out why did he smile to himself im like so excited I wanna know

That was the first guy

Here is the second guy

So there’s this guy I have a crush on. I switched maths class in September so I was like the new girl, I wasn’t introduced or anything I just sat down and no one cared. In the second week, this boy turns around and looks at me and then at the end of lesson turns around and looks at me again. I was confused because no one turned around and looked at me as to who I was, but I was like maybe it’s because he didn’t come in the first week so he probably just realised now that there’s a new girl.

The next day for my other maths lesson, we have two so for this one the seating plan is me right at the back and him right in front of me. Me and the guy next to me would speak and my crush just butted into the conversation and tried to speak to me. He did this again the next week. Then whenever the guy next to me would ask the teacher for doubt my crush would use it as an excuse to turn around and look at me.

Sometimes he turns around and looks at me at random times but that’s only a few times most of the time he does it because the guy next to me asks teacher to come help him so uses that as an excuse to look at me. He only started doing this after I walked past him and gave him a death stare this one time,( which was like a few days after he tried talking to me twice) after this one time he started doing this btw. One time it was home time and he didn’t really do anything. But before he was about to go to his usual way home he stopped walking and turned around and started looking for me. Once he saw me he turned around and continued walking

Now for 1-2 months he ignored me he never looks at me never really paid attention to me. So I stopped liking him and now today we had a maths exam in a huge hall and I walk out from where I put my stuff and he comes from the other side with a smile on his face looking at me, he wasn’t smiling at me it was more like he smiled to himself when he saw me.

I don’t understand why because he ignored me for like 2 whole months

Crush number 3

So there’s this guy in my class and whenever I would just look in his direction he’s already looking at me , I caught him three times and it’s just so weird and he doesn’t even look away. Recently I caught hin staring at me twice and he quickly looked away and went on his phone pretending to. Then when he speaks to his friends he looks at me as well
WHO COULD POTENTIALLY LIKE ME OUT OF THESE THREE HANDSOME HUNKS
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
So I mean I like three guys I mean basically I like this one guy but two of my previous crushes like show signs that they kind of like me so now I’m into both of them as well.

There are three guys who I’m trying to see who might like me. Please tell me one two or three in the comments. For less confusion crush number 1 and 2 are friends and are in the same maths class as me. Crush number 1 and 3 are also friends.

So I’ve been liking this guy for a very long time. He would always avoid eye contact whenever we are close like if we walk past each other. But I have seen him turning around and looking at me when I’m behind him walking 10 times I counted. He’s in my maths class and one time he left class and turned around and looked at me like he was waiting for me and then he just left. I’ve caught him staring at me when we had an exam when I tried to check the time.

I actually caught him looking embarrassed when me and him were pit together for a group project.

Yesterday we had a maths exam and he was walking with his friend. I walked behind them and he turned around and looked at me. Then after a few minutes he turned around and looked at me again. His friend didn’t neither did anyone else. Then he told his friend he’s going to take the bus and bye. So he stood by himself. I walked ok straight and turned my head to his direction to just look at him and he made eye contact with me and then looked somewhere else almost hiding his smile. Like he just smiled to himself but tried hiding it .

I really have a huge crush on him do you think he likes me

I need your opinions im so happy like out why did he smile to himself im like so excited I wanna know

That was the first guy

Here is the second guy

So there’s this guy I have a crush on. I switched maths class in September so I was like the new girl, I wasn’t introduced or anything I just sat down and no one cared. In the second week, this boy turns around and looks at me and then at the end of lesson turns around and looks at me again. I was confused because no one turned around and looked at me as to who I was, but I was like maybe it’s because he didn’t come in the first week so he probably just realised now that there’s a new girl.

The next day for my other maths lesson, we have two so for this one the seating plan is me right at the back and him right in front of me. Me and the guy next to me would speak and my crush just butted into the conversation and tried to speak to me. He did this again the next week. Then whenever the guy next to me would ask the teacher for doubt my crush would use it as an excuse to turn around and look at me.

Sometimes he turns around and looks at me at random times but that’s only a few times most of the time he does it because the guy next to me asks teacher to come help him so uses that as an excuse to look at me. He only started doing this after I walked past him and gave him a death stare this one time,( which was like a few days after he tried talking to me twice) after this one time he started doing this btw. One time it was home time and he didn’t really do anything. But before he was about to go to his usual way home he stopped walking and turned around and started looking for me. Once he saw me he turned around and continued walking

Now for 1-2 months he ignored me he never looks at me never really paid attention to me. So I stopped liking him and now today we had a maths exam in a huge hall and I walk out from where I put my stuff and he comes from the other side with a smile on his face looking at me, he wasn’t smiling at me it was more like he smiled to himself when he saw me.

I don’t understand why because he ignored me for like 2 whole months

Crush number 3

So there’s this guy in my class and whenever I would just look in his direction he’s already looking at me , I caught him three times and it’s just so weird and he doesn’t even look away. Recently I caught hin staring at me twice and he quickly looked away and went on his phone pretending to. Then when he speaks to his friends he looks at me as well
WHO COULD POTENTIALLY LIKE ME OUT OF THESE THREE HANDSOME HUNKS

Your threshold for someone "liking you" is eye contact. Jeeze no wonder people resort to staring at the floor.
Reply 2
Start talking, get to know each other. It doesn't matter if you have a crush on someone or not, you can simply talk. That way you can learn to know each other better and decide if you like each other or not. Just a crush means nothing.
It is interesting to see the guys' side of the story though...XD
Reply 3
Original post by Kathy89
Start talking, get to know each other. It doesn't matter if you have a crush on someone or not, you can simply talk. That way you can learn to know each other better and decide if you like each other or not. Just a crush means nothing.
It is interesting to see the guys' side of the story though...XD

Which one do you think likes me crush 1,2 or 3? 😊
Original post by greg tony
Your threshold for someone "liking you" is eye contact. Jeeze no wonder people resort to staring at the floor.

Which one do you think likes me crush 1,2 or 3? 😊 Like could potentially like me
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
Which one do you think likes me crush 1,2 or 3? 😊

If you are 14-17 it is probably all three of them 'like' you just because you are a female and showing interest.
Reply 6
Original post by Kathy89
If you are 14-17 it is probably all three of them 'like' you just because you are a female and showing interest.

That is sooo truee😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending