The Student Room Group

AQA German AS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilypear
The grade boundaries actually seem quite OK, I thought they would be rediculously high like most years

Its quite high for an A ://

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thatitootoo
Was hält ihr von den Grade Boundaries!? :tongue:

Hmmm. Besser als letztes Jahr, ABER ich finde es komisch, dass man 46/50 in der mündlichen Prüfung bekommen muss, um ein A zu bekommen. That's 92%. Too high.
Original post by HennersPD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last year was 91/110 so this year is lower. For an A in speaking though you need 46/50. That's really high
Original post by TheTechN1304
Hmmm. Besser als letztes Jahr, ABER ich finde es komisch, dass man 46/50 in der mündlichen Prüfung bekommen muss, um ein A zu bekommen. That's 92%. Too high.

Eben! Das ist zwar viel zu hoch! Probably higher than the A grade boundary for maths C1; which is notoriously high :lol:

Just checked it again. It's 43/50 you need to get an A in the AS oral. :h: That's still high though!
Original post by HennersPD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm aiming for a C at least :lol:
Eben! Das ist zwar viel zu hoch! Probably higher than the A grade boundary for maths C1; which is notoriously high :lol:

Glücklicherweise hörte ich A Level Mathe in Januar auf!

Just checked it again. It's 43/50 you need to get an A in the AS oral. :h: That's still high though!

Oops! I checked again. You were right :P

For the boundary to be that high must've meant that people generally did well, no?

53/60 for me :emo:
Glücklicherweise hörte ich A Level Mathe in Januar auf!

Oops! I checked again. You were right :P

For the boundary to be that high must've meant that people generally did well, no?

Perhaps! Or it means that all zee Germans were in dem Haus on exam day...:wink:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
53/60 for me :emo:

Shushh you, with your super low written paper boundaries! :eviltongue: It's only fair that your oral boundaries are at least slightly higher than ours :wink:
Perhaps! Or it means that all zee Germans were in das Haus...:wink:

Shushh you, with your super low written paper boundaries! :eviltongue: It's only fair that your oral boundaries are at least slightly higher than ours :wink:

88% Raw for 80% UMS :emo:

Shame I messed up the written one
88% Raw for 80% UMS :emo:

Shame I messed up the written one

What's the difference between the B boundary and the A bounday on the written paper? You'll probably be close to 100% UMS marks -even if your exam didn't go perfectly-, given those low boundaries!
What's the difference between the B boundary and the A bounday on the written paper? You'll probably be close to 100% UMS marks -even if your exam didn't go perfectly-, given those low boundaries!

For the written paper? 81/98 for 100% UMS :lol:

And...you were saying...:rofl:

Whhhhaaaaattt?! That's so easy!!! :O

German is 109/110 for 100% UMS -.-
And...you were saying...:rofl:

But my essay was **** and translations terrible. And that's worth 50 marks...

And my comprehension wasn't great

So unehrlich, nicht wahr?! ^^

But my essay was **** and translations terrible. And that's worth 50 marks...

And my comprehension wasn't great

Hmmm, I hardly believe that it was that bad! You said you chose one the trickiest essay questions so surely that will serve in your favour! Not too long until we can stop this worying and will finally have all the answers! :woo:

Yeah but, the actual paper was quite a bit harder.
There are idiots taking it
And essays were hard
And mark schemes are super strict with no half marks

So unehrlich, nicht wahr?! ^^

Hmmm, I hardly believe that it was that bad! You said you chose one the trickiest essay questions so surely that will serve in your favour! Not too long until we can stop this worying and will finally have all the answers! :woo:

I'm still hoping I have it, or ill not show my face on polyglot thread
Yeah but, the actual paper was quite a bit harder.
There are idiots taking it
And essays were hard
And mark schemes are super strict with no half marks

I'm still hoping I have it, or ill not show my face on polyglot thread

They should make random people sit these papers just to drag the boundaries down! :tongue:

I won't dare to show my face there if I get a B in Dutch and a C in German...:wink: INSHALLAH YOU WILL PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS AND NOT ABANDON THE THREAD :wink: :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
I won't dare to show my face there if I get a B in Dutch and a C in German...:wink:

I'm pretty sure you won't get a C in German!!
I'm pretty sure you won't get a C in German!!

If you had to endure hearing my German Oral you might think differently about that! :wink:

I'll know my results by 07:00 (college account), I'll probs go in to college to collect the results slips as well. What time will you find out your magic letters? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending