Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Im in 15.104 studying ethical hacking and network security :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by lorriechristina
Im in 15.104 studying ethical hacking and network security :smile:

Hey, I'm not in your block but I'm doing the same course as you! I'm in block 28.
Original post by Megsbr
I'm in Block 13. 106. I'll be seeing you around. Woop Woop!:biggrin:. I'm not goona lie I'm so excited!.:smile:

I'm in 13.101! :-) what course are you studying?
Hiiii I'm in 35.105 and doing Geography :smile:
hi i'm in room 41.104, i'm studying Criminology and Psychology. :smile: anyone else see that it cost £45 to go to freshers?
Original post by darcyrainger
hi i'm in room 41.104, i'm studying Criminology and Psychology. :smile: anyone else see that it cost £45 to go to freshers?

Yeah, for the Freshers pass which gets you into everything CUSU-related for free! It's worth it considering each event is 5 pounds or more to go into if you haven't a pass :smile:
Oh okay I thought there would be a reason, thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Anyone in block 10?
Hey guys, I'm Singer Hall too! I'm block 24, ground floor and room 06, (24.006) anyone else on my floor?
Original post by moeshagordon
Hey guys, I'm Singer Hall too! I'm block 24, ground floor and room 06, (24.006) anyone else on my floor?

hey, I'm block 23 so right next door🙋and on the plans just released our blocks are in a little corner so we'll all probably be mixing😌 see you around
Original post by hannahboylan
hey, I'm block 23 so right next door������and on the plans just released our blocks are in a little corner so we'll all probably be mixing������ see you around

Aww yay! I'm so excited to meet everyone! What are you studying?

I'm block 19 and the layout of Singer means we're pretty much next door :biggrin:
Aww yay! I'm so excited to meet everyone! What are you studying?

haha me too! I'm studying international relations, french and arabic:smile: wbu?
Original post by lightergait
I'm block 19 and the layout of Singer means we're pretty much next door :biggrin:

Heya! Can't wait to meet you! what are you studying?
P.s. how are you able to see the layout of the blocks?
haha me too! I'm studying international relations, french and arabic:smile: wbu?

Damn, sorry smarty pants! I'm studying Psychology Bsc, you doing a placement?
Damn, sorry smarty pants! I'm studying Psychology Bsc, you doing a placement?

looll nah don't get it twisted, think I'm in wayyy above my head! ah wow, I'm kind of wishing i did psych now! enjoy :smile: yeah, i get one in my 3rd year!
looll nah don't get it twisted, think I'm in wayyy above my head! ah wow, I'm kind of wishing i did psych now! enjoy :smile: yeah, i get one in my 3rd year!

LOOL same tbh, psychology is hard enough but i decided to do a Bsc which is MAD statistical, I'm slyly scared but excited at the same time.. I'm doing a placement too :grin:

Have you looked at the fresher's week line up?
got accepted, well done everyone else!

i will be staying in singer hall, 34.206 - anyone nearby? im studying english &tefl :smile:

x
LOOL same tbh, psychology is hard enough but i decided to do a Bsc which is MAD statistical, I'm slyly scared but excited at the same time.. I'm doing a placement too :grin:

Have you looked at the fresher's week line up?

loolll bet your lowkey genius really. oh oh, any idea what/where?:smile:

yeah, are you getting the freshers wristband or? i don't want to buy tickets then waste uno, so trying to sort with flatmates

are you on Facebook?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest