The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Midlands ftw :u:
Original post by Shokz
Yes I was wanting to see that film because of the amazing Seth Rogen. But I might get the movie by alternative means down the line - I look forward to seeing it :smile: :headbang:

I must admit, he's pretty funny in that :yep:

Although, I would say if you are goung to see it, go with friends and not family unless you're all comfortable with that stuff :lol:
Original post by TheBBQ

:hand:

Glaswegians all the way :aetsch:
Reply 583
Original post by lilangel217
I must admit, he's pretty funny in that :yep:

Although, I would say if you are goung to see it, go with friends and not family unless you're all comfortable with that stuff :lol:

Lol I love Seth Rogen, he's too funny, thats why I want to see the film - :headbang:

Ha, I probably will be downloading in the future. And yes my sister went to watch the film with one of her friends, and said it was a bit dertayyyy. Yes certainly, I won't be watching it with my family, that's for sure :biggrin:
Reply 584
Original post by de_monies
I like a Scottish accent in a girl but a soft Scottish accent and not a hard gruff accent

Same :coma: But I was only saying the Hertfordshire accent because that's my ends and I'm trying to bolster up my image here :lol:
Reply 585
Why are you guys getting mazay from accents. Sab pagal hogay hain :P
Reply 586
Original post by TheBBQ

How Brummy is your accent? If you ever hear Cuppoo's sister talking to her when she walks in the room when you two are Skyping, you will hear how Brummy she is :rofl: It's so so strong :eek:
Original post by Shokz
Lol I love Seth Rogen, he's too funny, thats why I want to see the film - :headbang:

Ha, I probably will be downloading in the future. And yes my sister went to watch the film with one of her friends, and said it was a bit dertayyyy. Yes certainly, I won't be watching it with my family, that's for sure :biggrin:

Yeah, he's funny :lol:

:yep:
That's for sure :lol:
I watched it with my cousins :biggrin:

Original post by Ornlu
Same :coma: But I was only saying the Hertfordshire accent because that's my ends and I'm trying to bolster up my image here :lol:

Oh really?
Scottish accents eh?

:sexface:
:wink:
:hand:

Glaswegians all the way :aetsch:

:hand: As if.
Original post by Ornlu
How Brummy is your accent? If you ever hear Cuppoo's sister talking to her when she walks in the room when you two are Skyping, you will hear how Brummy she is :rofl: It's so so strong :eek:

Fairly brummy but I've been told it's nice, so it can't be one of those horrible brum accents that we get down here :lol:
Original post by TheBBQ
:hand: As if.

Oh yes. :u:

You jelly brah?

:smug:
Reply 591

Oh really?
Scottish accents eh?

:sexface:
:wink:

Hmmm, they do tug at my heart a little bit :innocent:
Original post by Ornlu
Hmmm, they do tug at my heart a little bit :innocent:

Oh, is that so? :lol:

Just a little bit? :u:
Oh yes. :u:

You jelly brah?

:smug:

I have nothing to be jelly about, I'm sure I sound great :tongue:
Reply 594
Oh, is that so? :lol:

Just a little bit? :u:

Well, I guess if I verbally talk to a Scots lass, we'll find out if it's just a little bit :colone:
Reply 595
Original post by TheBBQ

You're accent really has managed to woo all of your girlfriends to go out with you so far, hasn't it? :rolleyes:
Original post by TheBBQ

Oh, cocky much? :rolleyes:

Original post by Ornlu
Well, I guess if I verbally talk to a Scots lass, we'll find out if it's just a little bit :colone:

What are you trying to imply? :cool:
Original post by Ornlu
You're accent really has managed to woo all of your girlfriends to go out with you so far, hasn't it? :rolleyes:

:rofl:
Oh, cocky much? :rolleyes:

Not really :tongue:

Original post by Ornlu

:cry:
Original post by TheBBQ
Not really :tongue:

:cry:

But yes though :aetsch:

:console:

Latest