The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
It's against saudi law for saudis to marry pakis =P No hope for your kids there lol

ironic because the Quran teaches no racism yet saudi arabia a supposed holy country is against this.

weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Haniya223
phir be dil hai Pakistani :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Koi shak nahi :biggrin:
Original post by missfats
ironic because the Quran teaches no racism yet saudi arabia a supposed holy country is against this.

weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Little freaks aren't they lol. Such hypocrites.

Will be nice to see what they'll do when the oil finishes :tongue:
It's against saudi law for saudis to marry pakis =P No hope for your kids there lol

Interesting..

My parents keep telling me to get married there after I graduate. I don't mind the country but I hate the Arab mentality.
Original post by hamza1394
Koi shak nahi :biggrin:

not at all :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lil08
Interesting..

My parents keep telling me to get married there after I graduate. I don't mind the country but I hate the Arab mentality.

But asians have that mentality too, so swerve.

*EVIL* Don't hate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
But asians have that mentality too, so swerve.

*EVIL* Don't hate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know they do.

I mean the way they govern their country, women not being able to drive & all. Plus, they actually think they're a superior race. Why can't anyone get the Saudi nationality? :confused:I can never see myself settling down in a country like that.

I've heard how they hate Pakistanis and treat them like third class citizens.
Original post by Lil08
Interesting..

Lol update them on the law. Destroy that dream!
Lol update them on the law. Destroy that dream!

The fitnah of Dajal won't enter Makkah & Madina.
Original post by Lil08
I know they do.

I mean the way they govern their country, women not being able to drive & all. Plus, they actually think they're a superior race. Why can't anyone get the Saudi nationality? :confused:I can never see myself settling down in a country like that.

I've heard how they hate Pakistanis and treat them like third class citizens.

anyone with lots of money (especially $$$) and is a wahabi is a pure Saudi, everyone else is treated like crap. (their mindset)
(edited 9 years ago)

I know! It'll just have to be non-Arabs living there I suppose...if I even go there :lol:

Original post by Lil08
Were there fit punjabis? :sexface:

Trust, Asian weddings & salons are for seeking out potential spouse.

Guys and girls were on different ends of the whole so I didn't get a chance to slyly check anyone out :lol:
I'm not about that staring life...
Salons? :rofl:
Original post by Biryani007

Ahahha girllllll I've been seeing your snapchats :sexface: :colone:
I've got another wedding to go to on Thursday and Sunday inshaaA...I shall keep y'all updated :lol:

ahahahaha :innocent:

looool make sure you dress up nicely.. :colone:
Original post by Lil08
The fitnah of Dajal won't enter Makkah & Madina.

You could always marry and then move to one of the two I suppose
Original post by Tennumbers
ahahahaha :innocent:

looool make sure you dress up nicely.. :colone:

I shall try my best inshaaA :colone:
Original post by Biryani007

Guys and girls were on different ends of the whole so I didn't get a chance to slyly check anyone out :lol:
I'm not about that staring life...
Salons? :rofl:

You missed out babe.
You could always marry and then move to one of the two I suppose

Original post by mightyfrog2_10
anyone with lots of money (especially $$$) and is a wahabi is a pure Saudi, everyone else is treated like crap. (their mindset)

That's very sad.

Having said that, If I did have the opportunity, I might consider moving purely because It is a holy city & it'd be good to have that influence around for my kids. :redface:
Original post by Lil08
You missed out babe.

I must have :frown:
Original post by IqraHaq
Ahaha aye aye :lol:

ans yeh yeh I'm feeling good today! So tired tho! :lol:

You should it's quite easy! :biggrin: and samosas tmrw!!!! :woo:

aAhahaa!!! My mum was like eh naw! :rofl: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

so plans for today? :biggrin:

Captain:bhangra: I always think of johnny depp when I say captain.

Good!!!!!!!:biggrin: Lol whyyy??

I will learn insha'Allah. I'm excited!!!!!

Loool ahh come'on man its good.
Looooool. I know its sadddd:cry2:

Wellll today I went to a charity thing to raise monehh for Gaza. It was awesome because it was in the open there was lots of food:biggrin: nice clothes, jewelry even a fun fair lol so I had a good time. Best of all, Palestine will receive a lot of money:biggrin: Wbu??
(edited 9 years ago)

weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there a reason for that new crap law? Tbh many Pakistani parents have issues with their kids marrying people other than their race, my pakistani friend told me that and I got depressed lol.
Original post by beautifulxxx
Is there a reason for that new crap law? Tbh many Pakistani parents have issues with their kids marrying people other than their race, my pakistani friend told me that and I got depressed lol.

Omg I thought I was the only one who was depressed by paki culture.

I dunno but I can't believe people do these laws just to stop race mixing. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest