:lol: I meant as in that being the main topic :p:

I was mocking certain people.

Original post by Zarah01
Lmao what did you think we were marrying you two off irl

Posted from TSR Mobile

God, no. :lol:
Original post by Mochassassin
I just wanted the opinions of ex-Muslims. I'm a Muslim me'self so. :smile:

You're a muslim and you want the opinions of kafirs on something concerning our religion? Since when do we do that in Islam? What you did was sly and quite evil "guysssss I was lurking on I-soc" You knew very well that they'd make fun, sucking up to them. I'm ashamed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aka r
Lol xD some people on here ya know, they either need to find a job or get an education, cuz I think a lot of people on here just sit around doing nothing with their lives

Hahaha, that's mean :tongue:
wagwarn my pakistani brreden wats god
Original post by Ggmu!
I agree. Imo The scenes involving sex in romeo and Juliet make me sick. How can they teach such filth

Posted from TSR Mobile

We had to watch it in year 9 :redface:
good* i ment good
Reply 7986
Original post by Biryani007

Lmao me too, all the boys were asking to rewind to those couple of frames where you could see her topless lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We watched in yr7:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
I agree. Imo The scenes involving sex in romeo and Juliet make me sick. How can they teach such filth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly Exactly Exactly. Thats something adults only should watch, they actually made us watch it yr7. It's disgusting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7989
Original post by beautifulxxx
Exactly Exactly Exactly. Thats something adults only should watch, they actually made us watch it yr7. It's disgusting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its horrible. I mean, imagine if those kids went home and were asking to see random girls breasts or something because they saw it on the programme? That would be awful and only Romeo and Juliet is to blame

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Lmao me too, all the boys were asking to rewind to those couple of frames where you could see her topless lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao my english teacher was a vicar's wife so she told us to look away herself :lol:
High school man, good times...

We watched in yr7:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We had to watch a video of a woman giving birth in year 7...we could see every single thing and if we looked away (there was a whole load of blood too and it was all just too much for us) we would get shouted at. One girl fainted and the boys were just laughing at the woman screaming :lol:
Original post by Ggmu!
Its horrible. I mean, imagine if those kids went home and were asking to see random girls breasts or something because they saw it on the programme? That would be awful and only Romeo and Juliet is to blame

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sarcasm is pretty rubbish :tongue:
Correlates well with the rest of your posts :smile:
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool bet some of those kids did go home and demand that. I came home and told my mum everything, she was shocked and really angry. Agreed, but I also think it's the teacher's faults for making us watch it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember that birth video from yr 7 too.

Reproduction module from science class :tongue:
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sarcasm weak :lol:
Lmao my english teacher was a vicar's wife so she told us to look away herself :lol:

We had to watch a video of a woman giving birth in year 7...we could see every single thing and if we looked away (there was a whole load of blood too and it was all just too much for us) we would get shouted at. One girl fainted and the boys were just laughing at the woman screaming :lol:

WHATTTTT :eek::eek::eek::eek: omg I can't believe this wthhhhh
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7996

Lol, our teacher was so oblivious... She didn't even realise why everyone asking to rewind it. It was hilarious how much of a big deal like two frames of nudity were.

Original post by IdeasForLife
That sarcasm is pretty rubbish :tongue:
Correlates well with the rest of your posts :smile:

U sly 1 u

Lool bet some of those kids did go home and demand that. I came home and told my mum everything, she was shocked and really angry. Agreed, but I also think it's the teacher's faults for making us watch it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I bet they did! It's disgusting. If they try to make my child watch it if rather he didn't get an education.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tennumbers
ahahaha.. first time I've heard someone do Maths in noisy environments.. :lol:

Don't need to concentrate that much for maths papers! :tongue:
Shame he was being sarcastic. Ugh what's wrong with me these days, spending too much time here:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7999
Rofl
Lols were had

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest