The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SciFiRory
worse than that, Tories and now UKIP :frown:

It surprises me how many times the UK population are willing to make a mistake with their vote. UKIP are the latest.
Original post by superwolf
:yucky: Wow, people really are as dumb as I thought. :tongue:

:five: Eat all of the food!

yup lol, suggested to Poncho that if Scotland go independent we move up there!

yup :biggrin: we had a pizza for lunch, was naughty but we were starving!

Original post by james1211
It surprises me how many times the UK population are willing to make a mistake with their vote. UKIP are the latest.

aye, it's depressing enough that the Tories win, but UKIP are just urgh, awful bigots.
Original post by bullettheory
Hospital sucks. This is so boring. They won't even let me go to any of the groups as I'm too manic apparently. And I can't leave. They said the second I step out the door I will be sectioned. What a load of bull****

Posted from TSR Mobile

-hugggggging- you have us here.
Reply 63
I kinda couldn't decide who to vote for and so I kinda didn't vote :redface:

Anyhow new thread!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Original post by SciFiRory
subscribing in case I decide to stay. hope everyone is well :smile:

It wouldn't be the same without you! :smile:

I know what you mean though! Most parts on TSR can be tiresome at the best of times.
Reply 64
Original post by IDukem
I kinda couldn't decide who to vote for and so I kinda didn't vote :redface:

I didn't vote either, night in with the girlfriend sounded more fun :redface: don't feel too bad.
Reply 65
I didn't vote either, night in with the girlfriend sounded more fun :redface: don't feel too bad.

Some how I think if I were in your shoes, I'd do the same :lol: Yeah it's just a few people were like "mehhh why didn't you vote?" "you should have at least voted for one of them!" and that just got annoying :redface:
Reply 66
Original post by IDukem
Some how I think if I were in your shoes, I'd do the same :lol: Yeah it's just a few people were like "mehhh why didn't you vote?" "you should have at least voted for one of them!" and that just got annoying :redface:

There isn't even a green candidate in my council so I'd have voted Labour who have the majority here anyway, so it didn't matter too much :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
There isn't even a green candidate in my council so I'd have voted Labour who have the majority here anyway, so it didn't matter too much :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lib Dems dominated our area until the whole tuition fee shenanigans happened so I'm thinking it's all up in the air...but what do i know? :redface:. Very much doubt I'd vote for them if I'm honest! I'm hoping by next year I'll figure out who and what I like/dislike :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Finished my last exam :king1: Didn't go well, though. Ooh and got an email to say DSA are giving me £400 :eek: Wish I could feel slightly more happy about this, but oh well. At least I'm not feeling horrifically depressed :awesome:
Thinking of asking my dr if she can get me a bus pass and applying for PIP :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
charged up my kindle and downloaded the third discworld novel

tonight before bed shall be the first time i've read anything thats not a textbook since christmas

:woo:
Reply 71
I need to get up and do something. I've even made a thread about arguing for the sake of it now. :redface:
Original post by Odd socks

Do you see any psychiatrist for depression? Or a GP?

You should bring this up with them, it may be that it's not just depression.
Original post by ScaryScience
Finished my last exam :king1: Didn't go well, though. Ooh and got an email to say DSA are giving me £400 :eek: Wish I could feel slightly more happy about this, but oh well. At least I'm not feeling horrifically depressed :awesome:

Congratulations! It's a while till you have to think about the results, so just be happy if you can! :hugs:

Original post by PandaWho
Thinking of asking my dr if she can get me a bus pass and applying for PIP :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yy: Good plan.

Spoiler

I made disaster biscuits, ate half the dough to hide the shame, and now I feel sick. :colondollar: It was delicious but hideous!
Original post by Noodlzzz
Do you see any psychiatrist for depression? Or a GP?

You should bring this up with them, it may be that it's not just depression.

Just my gp and he usually just does stuff over the phone. Won't be seeing him for a while though.

Original post by superwolf

Spoiler

I made disaster biscuits, ate half the dough to hide the shame, and now I feel sick. :colondollar: It was delicious but hideous!

Spoiler

Yum, doesn't matter how they looked as long as they were tasty :smile:
Just my gp and he usually just does stuff over the phone. Won't be seeing him for a while though.

Spoiler

You should mention it. Is there any way of getting a sooner appointment to bring it up if it's affecting you?

Spoiler

Spoiler

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD :woo: :crazy: :danceboy:

(Yes I'm very late. I was wondering where you guys were :tongue: )

Original post by ScaryScience

Yaaaaaaaay for both all those things :banana: Especially the money :colone: Money is so good for the soul :yep:

Original post by I love shopping
I've been lurking for a while, but I decided to post for the first time today :smile:

Welcome :hi:
:ninja:

So... :ninja:
I got two unconditional offers for college today. And Im not sectioned (which was happening :/)

Latest