The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA bursary/Student Finance HELP! (urgent)

I'm from the EU and haven't sent in my Student Finance application yet. According to the UEA website: Students do not need to apply for bursary support, all UK students are automatically considered using household income information received from Student Finance England (EU students will need to request this assessment). How do I request this assessment? How do I become 'income assessed'? How do I send in information about my household income? Do I need to send it with my Student Finance Application form, cause the deadline for that is tomorrow so I won't be able to get all the papers ready until tomorrow. :frown:
Reply 1
OMG someone help please. :frown:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by driftawaay
OMG someone help please. :frown:

Try posting in the student finance forum as your question relates to the EU bursary scheme which I'm not familiar with rather than anything to do with UEA itself
Reply 3
Original post by jelly1000
Try posting in the student finance forum as your question relates to the EU bursary scheme which I'm not familiar with rather than anything to do with UEA itself

I was told in the SF forum that SFE only income assesses UK students and that I probably need to request this assessment from UEA itself. This is kinda confusing so I'll just email them I guess.
Reply 4
EU Student here receiving UEA bursary.
You have to contact Student Finance and ask them to send you the form for the income assessment. Then you deal with it, send it back and when Student Finance finished the assessment they send the information to UEA, who will decide if you are eligible depending on that assessment.

Pretty straight-forward, but it takes A LONG time and you should seriously stay on top of it even after being sent. I recommend you call once a week to make sure your application is being dealt with and they do send the assessment to UEA.

Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending