The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Official Uni of East Anglia (UEA) 2024 Applicants Thread :)

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the official UEA 2024 Applicants Thread - Let us know below what you're applying to UEA to study and what has drawn you to UEA as one of your choices!

Let's get chatting :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi, My UCAT score is 2580 with SJT Band2 and Predicted grade as 3A* .May i know what is the least UCAT Cut-off called for interview and Lowest UCAT score got offered for UAE 2022 or 2023 entry ?

It would be great, if you let me know how likely I called for interview and getting offered in UAE uni with my above scores.

Your response would be massively helpful to me to choose my uni options in UCAS.
PLEASE RESPOND*ASAP.*TIA
(edited 7 months ago)
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Cleverclock
Hi, My UCAT score is 2580 with SJT Band2 and Predicted grade as 3A* .May i know what is the least UCAT Cut-off called for interview and Lowest UCAT score got offered for UAE 2022 or 2023 entry ?

It would be great, if you let me know how likely I called for interview and getting offered in UAE uni with my above scores.

Your response would be massively helpful to me to choose my uni options in UCAS.
PLEASE RESPOND*ASAP.*TIA

Hi @Cleverclock :h:

The best people to talk to about this would be our admissions team which you can contact by emailing [email protected], they'll be happy to help with your query. Alternatively you can reach them on live chat via this link from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:30am-4:30pm! I hope this helps and if you have anymore questions please feel free to let me know. Goof luck with your applications!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
Reply 3
Officially a UEA Systems Engineering offer holder as of yesterday 🎉
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 4
Hi, I'm applying to UEA for Actuarial Science. I'm currently taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths and EPQ at A-Level.
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Leah
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the official UEA 2024 Applicants Thread - Let us know below what you're applying to UEA to study and what has drawn you to UEA as one of your choices!

Hi, I live in the uk and currently studying Alevel business, sociology and economics, my predictied grades are A⭐️AB and I want to study business management with marketing.
But I’m also applying to Lancaster, York, Exeter and Leeds
Original post by zeasea

Ah congratulations @zeasea :h: - that's amazing! You should be so proud!! If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich please do let us know!
Original post by Jieay20
Hi, I'm applying to UEA for Actuarial Science. I'm currently taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths and EPQ at A-Level.

Yay! :h: So exciting to hear you're applying to study with us!! Best of luck with your A levels, and if you have any questions/queries in the mean time just let us know! What is it about Actuarial Science that interests you?
Original post by stargirl28
Hi, I live in the uk and currently studying Alevel business, sociology and economics, my predictied grades are A⭐️AB and I want to study business management with marketing.
But I’m also applying to Lancaster, York, Exeter and Leeds

Business management with marketing sounds super interesting, and seems like your A level subjects will really support that (along with the amazing predicted grades!) - wishing you the best of luck with all of your applications, and if you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich along the process then do feel free to reach out to us :h:

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
I have just applied for the marketing and management with a year in industry and I hope I get accepted soon when my school sends my details to them
Reply 10
Just had my application sent off for a computing science! Though, I would like to change it to computing science with a year in industry, would I need to email admissions?
Original post by zeasea

@zeasea this is fantastic! A massive well done! We look forward to seeing you on Campus. You'll have great fun!

Best,
Daniel (UEA Rep Daniel)
Original post by miamooos
Just had my application sent off for a computing science! Though, I would like to change it to computing science with a year in industry, would I need to email admissions?

Hi @miamoos

Well done for sending in your application! I am crossing my finger for you! Yes, if you would want to be considered to a different programme (including the year in industry) is best to inform admission about it as soon as possible.

What area of computer science interests you the most? Is it gaming 😉 ?

Best,
Daniel
Reply 13
Original post by UEA Rep Daniel
Hi @miamoos

Well done for sending in your application! I am crossing my finger for you! Yes, if you would want to be considered to a different programme (including the year in industry) is best to inform admission about it as soon as possible.

What area of computer science interests you the most? Is it gaming 😉 ?

Best,
Daniel

The gaming and computer graphics modules interest me the most! I went to an open day and it looked so interesting :smile:
Original post by miamooos
The gaming and computer graphics modules interest me the most! I went to an open day and it looked so interesting :smile:

That is really great, @miamooos! I know some people from my PhD cohort (biology) who have gone into gaming. It such a fascinating field on its own. If you get really good at it, you might team up with some of your new classmates at UEA and create a game from scratch... you never know! And UEA has great business support and incentives for students 🙂

Best,
Daniel
Original post by UEA Rep Daniel
Hello everyone,

Hello Everyone :smile:

I am a fourth year student, studying Economics with a year abroad.

If anyone has any questions about Economics, year abroad, or university life, please let me know :smile:

UEA Rep Lucy
Final year Economics with a year abroad student
I have just applied for the marketing and management with a year in industry and I hope I get accepted soon when my school sends my details to them

@stargirl28 this is great! Please let me know if you have any questions :smile:

UEA Rep Lucy
Reply 17
👋 Applied for Computing Science and got an offer of ABB or BBB with an A in EPQ.
Original post by zaykenyon
👋 Applied for Computing Science and got an offer of ABB or BBB with an A in EPQ.

What are you predicted grades
Reply 19
What are you predicted grades

Hi star, I applied with A*AB in Computer Science, Maths, and Film Studies, and an A* in EPQ
Hope you get your offer soon! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending