The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Questions about UEA

Any questions about UEA?

We are here to help :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by UEA Rep Lucy
Any questions about UEA?

We are here to help :smile:

Hey Lucy,

So this may be more of an admissions kind of question, but I have been looking at the Liberal Arts course that you offer at UEA, and it looks incredible. I don't think I've ever been as passionate or excited about the prospect of studying a course like this one. The problem is I don't meet the entry requirements. Like, at all. I suppose my question is is there any way of being able to do this course as I really have my heart set on it, even if I don't meet the entry criteria? I have seen that in some cases you offer interviews, would one be offered in cases this? Or if my personal statement was good enough? Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Matty.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Hi @Matty

Yes, you would need to check with admissions. 🙂 You can contact admissions at [email protected].
That is great that you have found a course that you are excited about! UEA do offer foundation years for a lot of courses if you don't quite meet the criteria but maybe discuss with them as they may have spare places for the course and would be able to give you relevant advice. Likely, many factors would be in consideration, including the personal statement and other factors in the interview so it is worth continuing to look at!

UEA Rep Lucy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending