The Student Room Group

Confused situation.

Well i didnt get the grades for my 1st choice. But my firm decided to offer me another course (a HND) however i said no to that cos i didnt want to do a traditional degree course. So then I was able to convince them to offer me another course (BA Marketing). He gave me a verbal offer and i accepted and i should be gettin the offer in the post.

But ucas track still says they are waiting for the decision for the HND and not BA Marketing. Should i ring my uni and ask them to inform ucas? or is it cos ucas havnt bothered to update it yet?
Reply 1
I think UCAS track isn't being updated for a few days whilst they're still processing all of the exam results, so whats being displayed is their original decision (which is the same as mine). If the admissions tutor said the place is yours then the place is yours, and you should receive something through the post from them soon, and probably something from UCAS early next week once they've got through this intial stage of admin stuff.
Reply 2
Ludocriss
Well i didnt get the grades for my 1st choice. But my firm decided to offer me another course (a HND) however i said no to that cos i didnt want to do a traditional degree course. So then I was able to convince them to offer me another course (BA Marketing). He gave me a verbal offer and i accepted and i should be gettin the offer in the post.

But ucas track still says they are waiting for the decision for the HND and not BA Marketing. Should i ring my uni and ask them to inform ucas? or is it cos ucas havnt bothered to update it yet?

No - it's your university that hasn't updated UCAS. Get them to update it so that UCAS can send you the AS12C form, which you can then use to confirm your place. All set and done. :smile:
Reply 3
Yea im gonna ring my uni today, thanks 4 the replies.

Latest

Trending

Trending