Reply 20
Original post by kabilan13
it was something like 6.6 percent

could you leave it as 0.066, im pretty sure i got that
Reply 21
Original post by kabilan13
it was something like 6.6 percent

I got that too.
Does any1 have the paper? School wouldn't let us take it out and I'm nearly having a panic attack! :frown:
Not a bad paper! found it really nice considering I don't have a clue whats going on in S2 most of the time xD

Only question i couldn't do was the second last question, the exam times one I think? I just confused myself so much with it :P Got working down though (basic things like writing down H0 and H1 get you marks :biggrin:!) so should get a couple.

First time I looked at the trig one I thought "err... what....." but then I went back and it was actually okay! Was so happy when the proof that it was a proper pdf or whatever worked :biggrin:

Can't see the boundaries being high. The trig question would have thrown a lot of people and the exam times one was imo just confusing. It certainly wasn't an easier paper than the recent ones anyway!
Reply 24
Do not know what to think of how I've done today.. So easy to make mistakes in this.. Glad to see that some of my answers are the same as some being said earlier on ...😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending