Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by joanneredfern
Just wanted to say Good Luck for this afternoon !! we'll be fine :biggrin:

Good Luckkkk :smile: Praying for Marxism! :tongue:
Reply 21
Just wanted to say Good Luck for this afternoon !! we'll be fine :biggrin:

Gosh I was so sure marxist would come up what one did you do?
Original post by lauren1x12
Gosh I was so sure marxist would come up what one did you do?

I was sure it was going to be Marxism or interactionalists !! I did the evaluate feminist explanations into crime. What about you ??
Reply 23
I was sure it was going to be Marxism or interactionalists !! I did the evaluate feminist explanations into crime. What about you ??

I did realist solutions, though it was ok concentrated far too much on Right realists though :frown:
How did you find moral panics?
I did realist solutions, though it was ok concentrated far too much on Right realists though :frown:
How did you find moral panics?

I thought i could do that one but become stuck when i was planning !! and urhh i didnt want it to be that .. what about you ??

How did you psychology go today ??
Reply 25
Yeah for moral panics I found myself talking about examples wasn't too sure about that one -.-
Gosh could have been better really glad I never have to do it again tbh! How was yours?
Yeah for moral panics I found myself talking about examples wasn't too sure about that one -.-
Gosh could have been better really glad I never have to do it again tbh! How was yours?

Ohh i'm sure you've done great :smile: Haha mine was okay, research methods was a bit misleading, preferred unit 3 last week !! but just got to keep going now, i can see the end (slightly)...

Just need to start for sy4, after tomorrow !!
Reply 27
Ohh i'm sure you've done great :smile: Haha mine was okay, research methods was a bit misleading, preferred unit 3 last week !! but just got to keep going now, i can see the end (slightly)...

Just need to start for sy4, after tomorrow !!

How did you find it? Gosh the research methods was stupid!
How did you find it? Gosh the research methods was stupid!

It was better than sy3 !! how did you find it ?? tell me about it, i was like what !?? how am i meant to do research on that !!
Reply 29
It was better than sy3 !! how did you find it ?? tell me about it, i was like what !?? how am i meant to do research on that !!

It was good, but it was so general that I had so much to write and not enough time -.-
Gosh I know such a random thing to investigate! i was trying to operationalise "alternative medicine" thinking I don't even know what it is!! ahahah!
It was good, but it was so general that I had so much to write and not enough time -.-
Gosh I know such a random thing to investigate! i was trying to operationalise "alternative medicine" thinking I don't even know what it is!! ahahah!

Just got to hope and pray for results day now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest