The Student Room Group

Eduqas/WJEC Religious Studies A level Ethics B grade level revision notes

This is for Religious Studies A level - Eduqas/WJEC exam board.

I usually make revision notes which attempt to be no more and no less than is required to get all the marks.

However, for most students this is way too much - most aren't aiming for full marks.

So, I've decided to try and create a set of notes which are aimed at being exactly what you'd need for a solid B grade - no more and no less. This is a difficult line to get right so I doubt I've gotten it perfect. However, here is my current attempt. It's a bit late for the Christianity and Philosophy exams, but check out the one for the upcoming Ethics exam and let me know what you think:

https://alevelphilosophyandreligion.com/eduqas-wjec-religious-studies/eduqas-wjec-ethics/eduqas-wjec-ethics-b-grade-summary-notes/

obviously ignore the stuff that isn't on your advance information!
Reply 1
Thank you so much! this is so useful, could you please still make one for Christianity?
Reply 2
Original post by sadem0
Thank you so much! this is so useful, could you please still make one for Christianity?

Yeah I'll get one up for Christianity soonish
Reply 3
Original post by Joe312
This is for Religious Studies A level - Eduqas/WJEC exam board.

I usually make revision notes which attempt to be no more and no less than is required to get all the marks.

However, for most students this is way too much - most aren't aiming for full marks.

So, I've decided to try and create a set of notes which are aimed at being exactly what you'd need for a solid B grade - no more and no less. This is a difficult line to get right so I doubt I've gotten it perfect. However, here is my current attempt. It's a bit late for the Christianity and Philosophy exams, but check out the one for the upcoming Ethics exam and let me know what you think:

https://alevelphilosophyandreligion.com/eduqas-wjec-religious-studies/eduqas-wjec-ethics/eduqas-wjec-ethics-b-grade-summary-notes/

obviously ignore the stuff that isn't on your advance information!

amazing thanks, could you do one for philosophy? x
Reply 4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending