The Student Room Group

M2 June 10th

So how did everyone find this paper. General consensus seems to be that the first half of the paper was good and then in went downhill. I know I screwed it up big time, especially the last question where I used u^2 as v^2 instead of using conservation of energy to find v^2. I wanna bang my head against a wall every time I think about it. That's 9 marks down the drain yay.

(I couldn't find another thread for this so if there is one please inform me. There's a general lack of wjec threads as it is anyways).

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by casparianStrip
So how did everyone find this paper. General consensus seems to be that the first half of the paper was good and then in went downhill. I know I screwed it up big time, especially the last question where I used u^2 as v^2 instead of using conservation of energy to find v^2. I wanna bang my head against a wall every time I think about it. That's 9 marks down the drain yay.

(I couldn't find another thread for this so if there is one please inform me. There's a general lack of wjec threads as it is anyways).

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2709038&p=48077778#post48077778

And don't worry about it too much, you'll probably get ecf (error carried forward)
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending