The Student Room Group

AQA Law Unit 4 OFFICIAL THREAD 17/06/2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DatOneGuy
For Scenario 1 Questions 1 the offences I got were: Theft, Robbery, Burglary 91a and 91b, Fraud and making off and also added self defence.
Theft for the bike
Robbery as he pushed Earl
Burglary 91a for the intent to steal the bike
Burlgary 91b for the GBH and the actualy stealing of the bike
Fraud for false representation by stating he would pay £50
Making off as Harry said 'No Way' when Earl demanded the money on the spot when he ran from the shed.
Self defence(not sure if correct) - Earl rushed towards Harry in the scenario - Applied the necessary and degree of force test

Question 2 I did Blackmail for Earl, then for Harry I did Fraud and intoxication for it, obtaining services and fraud again.
Blackmail for Earl for the demand he made to Harry
Harry's Fraud for false representation about his license
Intoxication for Harry - only defence to fraud with Paula as the obtaining services and fraud with football match was the next day
Obtaining services and Fraud for lying about short-sightedness. Obtained services he did not pay for in full. Fraud by making false representation that he is short sighted to make gain by 'keeping what one has' (half of the ticket price) and causing loss by preventing what 'one might get' (football team/ stadium lost out on half of the ticket price)

Phew i did pretty much the same!
bump
Criminal damage fraud burglary key for this exam guys revise those areas well and you will get good marks
Reply 103
Bump
Original post by SS1996
I did scenario 4 too, but most of us didn't include public nuisance!!??

Do you know what topics there were for scenario 3 by chance?
Hi does anyone have any predictions for the A2 Unit 4 exam, which 3 do you reckon will come up in the Concepts Of law question?

Here’s my thread, if anyone has any model answers or essays please pm me or link them in the thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5176156

Good luck everyone! Law is so difficult and I need an A in both 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending