The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
The one thing that always made me suspect her parents was that they were completely uncooperative with the police when she first disappeared. The mum literally replied no comment to every question a couple days after her daughter disappeared. Never seemed right to me.
Original post by NAJ_MC
The one thing that always made me suspect her parents was that they were completely uncooperative with the police when she first disappeared. The mum literally replied no comment to every question a couple days after her daughter disappeared. Never seemed right to me.

Ikr, the original detective who was assigned to this case said the culprits were her parents and there is no reason to doubt him honestly. Her parents are only being let off the hook because they are British and somehow privileged middle class people.
I dont know, i do believe however in not bumping 5 year old threads
Reply 83
Original post by CoolCavy
I dont know, i do believe however in not bumping 5 year old threads

Oh damn, sorry mate. This just popped up in my “related discussions” area and I didn’t check when it was started. My bad.
Original post by NAJ_MC

You bumped a 5 year old thread. That is even more suspect.
Reply 85
Original post by 999tigger
You bumped a 5 year old thread. That is even more suspect.

My fault for not checking when this was written :s-smilie: Just saw this in the “related topics” section and commented without thinking. That’ll show me.
Reply 86
She’s dead and has been since before she was reported missing. The parents have been covering from the very start of that holiday. I doubt it will even be proven in court but I’ve seen enough to come to a conclusion.
Reply 87
Original post by Bio 7
She’s dead and has been since before she was reported missing. The parents have been covering from the very start of that holiday. I doubt it will even be proven in court but I’ve seen enough to come to a conclusion.

I dunno, the theory she was sold to some Saudi pervert to live in his dungeon and to do unspeakable things to seems fairly plausible..

Latest

Trending

Trending