The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Cherry Court 2014-15

Waddduuuup everyone, started a new thread for the Cherry Court applicants this year.

Anyone who is currently wondering why they haven't heard back from UWE's accomodation team, apparently they've had IT issues so sending out the confirmation emails is taking it's time but it will be fixed in a week, however if you call they will let you know where you have been allocated.

I'm super psyched/anxious and have no idea what to expect..

I'm 20, studying at Bower Ashton - Photography BA, have a serious affection for Tarantino films, tea, cosiness and funk/soul/disco/house/bass/grime music.

Now... Who are you guys? :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
staying at cherry court :biggrin: Flat A102 studying graphic design at bower ashton! Have you got your flat number yet?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey hey, just found out its flat A401. It's getting really exciting now haha! Can't wait for the fun times to begin.
Reply 3
So excited now! Defo arrange some flat parties :wink: do you have Facebook?
Reply 4
Hahah definitely! Yeah it's just my user name Lucy Bliszko :smile:
Reply 5
Hi guys i've been allocated cherry court as well. I received the email about payments but I dont understand. Is the rent to be paid weekly or monthly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey guys never mind my question. I rang them today and found out its monthly payments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hey im in flat A501, studying aerospace engineering. Can't wait!! :smile:
Reply 8
Same :biggrin: have you found many people staying there? Can't find hardly anyone! Haha
Reply 9
Na just you and the person that started this thread, I've not looked that hard yet though I only found out a day ago.
Reply 10
Hey I'm Yelsha and Oh my i'm also in Flat A401 , Room C !
Been waiting for one of these threads to pop up. I'll be studying fashion.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Hey guys! I'm awaiting accomodation to let me know what room I'm staying in 😄 but I'll be studying Drama & Acting at Bower Ashton 👌
Reply 12
Will be staying in it too, just received the details and such
Studying Filmmaking, seems to me that most AShton Bower students stay here it seems haha XD
Reply 13
It took me so long to find my flat number on the paperwork!
Flat A303, Studying Graphic Design at Bower Ashton. Aren't we a creative little bunch :P
Reply 14
Hi guys, will be in cherry court as well. Am I the only one that thinks the rent is a bit too expensive. I'm a bit worried about the rent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah me I think the rent is crazy! But not too much different from the other city ones! Using all my student finance :L
Reply 16
Original post by Jodie/123
Yeah me I think the rent is crazy! But not too much different from the other city ones! Using all my student finance :L

Yeah i guess your right i think the cheapest is marketgate but still overly expensive. It's taking all my student finance as well! Defo gonna have to get a job!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah luckily keeping my job I've got now or no freshers for me haha
Reply 18
Haha lucky you, I dont even have a job lol but i'll make it to freshers 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Though I heard the most expensive is harborgate at 30% higher than us 0.0

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending