The Student Room Group

London Accommodation Needed 2023-24

I'm in immediate need of accommodation in London and I'm searching for tenancies or contracts that require someone to take them over. My intended move-in date is September 16, 2023, with some flexibility on the end date. Ideally, I'm looking for a place that costs less than £280 per week. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!
I’m in the process of cancelling my tenancy right now. I’ll see if I can transfer it if you’re interested. It’s an ensuite in Stratford for £255 per week.
Reply 2
Literally perfect , I'll dm you my number
Reply 3
Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Coopers Court which is on Mile End (Zone 2). It is only a 30 second walk from the Mile End Station to reach the accommodation.

The accommodation is managed and run by Sanctuary Students and hosts only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation.

Mile end station has the Central Line, District Line, Circle Line and others so you can travel to Central London in 15 minutes.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £259pw (Including bills and everything).

Accommodation Link : https://www.sanctuary-students.com/.../london/coopers-court

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Original post by minicliplol1
I'm in immediate need of accommodation in London and I'm searching for tenancies or contracts that require someone to take them over. My intended move-in date is September 16, 2023, with some flexibility on the end date. Ideally, I'm looking for a place that costs less than £280 per week. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Hi I have an en-suite room at Emily bowes court £245 per week. Please send me your contact number if interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending