University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Uni Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by ChazzaChazza

Original post by ChazzaChazza
It says on the website that we get the email with the second half of the password tomorrow between 9:30 and 10:30 :smile:

Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 981
Needler Hall for me probs... Just need the email with the other half of the password to come through lol...

Anybody else from Cambridge area gonna go into Needler?
Reply 982
Original post by SpySapper
Needler Hall for me probs... Just need the email with the other half of the password to come through lol...

Anybody else from Cambridge area gonna go into Needler?

Gonna put down Needler as 2nd choice for if i dont get into Ferens ... From Hull already
Reply 983
Original post by andyt64
Gonna put down Needler as 2nd choice for if i dont get into Ferens ... From Hull already

cool cool, what course you gonna do?
Reply 984
Original post by SpySapper
cool cool, what course you gonna do?

Politics and International Relations providing i get the grades :biggrin: what about you?
Reply 985
Original post by andyt64

I'm choosing the exact same accommodation options as you!

Original post by Rachel08
Yeah only the first half. There's pokémon society at Hull I think!

Cheers :smile:. And what?! I've never seen a Pokemon society mentioned before, but that would be cool :cool:
Reply 986
Original post by The_Rev
I'm choosing the exact same accommodation options as you!

Cool! hope to see you there! what course are you applying for? and where are you from?
Reply 987
Original post by andyt64
Cool! hope to see you there! what course are you applying for? and where are you from?

Computer Software Development, conversation killer, I know :tongue:

I'm from the Midlands mate, so quite a train journey away.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 988
Original post by The_Rev
Computer Software Development, conversation killer, I know :tongue:

I'm from Derby mate, so quite a train journey away.

haha nice! it's not too far :wink: Derby County fan?
Hi I was looking at a couple of videos of Thwaite on youtube and it looks quite nice but does anyone know how many people share a bathroom/shower-room/toilets etc? It doesn't say in the accommodation booklet :confused:
I'm going to Hull to study Nursing this September, I just wondered where anyone else studying Nursing or a similar course was looking to stay? I got told to look for a long lease hall.
Reply 991
Original post by andyt64
Politics and International Relations providing i get the grades :biggrin: what about you?

Good old English lit and lang.... provided i get the grades too lol
Reply 992
Original post by andyt64
haha sounds fun :wink: thats what im looking for, the perfect balance between having fun and studying. I want to end up with people that are like me and arent too mental but also go out quite a bit (money provided) as well. Thanks for the info it's helped a lot! every bit is helping me make a decision! :biggrin:

Ye that sounds like the best plan, having the perfect balance between having fun and studying, I think I'm applying for Ferens as well :biggrin:
Reply 993
Original post by Sugz
Ye that sounds like the best plan, having the perfect balance between having fun and studying, I think I'm applying for Ferens as well :biggrin:

Cool! what course are you applying for?
Reply 994
hi,
I am an international student from malaysia.i cant make up my mind on what accom to be choose.

My senior told me that taylor court and student house are nice.

But anyway i didnt receive any letter and email, perhaps it take times
Reply 995
Original post by andyt64
Cool! what course are you applying for?

Accounting :smile: I see that you are doing Politics and International Relations sounds good :smile:
I think that needler hall looks like a good choice as well so I might be making the same choices as you lol semi-catered is probably the best route for me

Any idea when we will be getting the emails through with the rest of our info?
Reply 996
Need a room with a washbasin - semi catered and am on a limited budget.
Was looking to put down Needler over The Lawns as a priority but limited to the 'Old wing'.
Can anyone tell me the condition of the rooms? are they in good condition or are they cold and draughty?

If so
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 997
Original post by Sugz
Accounting :smile: I see that you are doing Politics and International Relations sounds good :smile:
I think that needler hall looks like a good choice as well so I might be making the same choices as you lol semi-catered is probably the best route for me

Any idea when we will be getting the emails through with the rest of our info?

nice :smile: yeh i want semi-catered too and both Ferens and Needler are cheap options and it's all in a nice area in the suburbs thats "studenty". I'm not 100% but i read somewhere above that we get our email this morning between half 9 and half 10.
Original post by captainox
why do you hope Grant out of interest?
it's the furthest from the bus stop, lawns centre :wink:

just cos it's got the most ensuite rooms :P ...and i like the name.... :colondollar: heh
really?! ooohhh didn't know that O.o eep walking! okay maybe not then lol
Original post by The_Rev
I'm looking at the Lawns as well, I might apply for Ferens halls and then Needler halls if I don't get in yet. I need to get home and see the letter first, can you make more than one choice?

I think you get to make 3 choices - 1st, 2nd, 3rd :smile: letter finally arrived!! ^_^ you got yours? email arrived yet?

Quick Reply

Latest